So It's a date? ✨

The next day the schedules were different for the "little group", Sara and Williams were in math class and Sal along with Larry and Travis

While in math class, Sara was telling Williams an idea about what she was planning to do on her birthday, since it was going to be in a very short time, exactly one month. Meanwhile with Larry I was doing the same thing only that with the kids in Mr. Argo's class

Sara : So do I do it or not?
Williams: I told you it's okay to do it
Sara: What if I end up making a fool of myself?
Williams: Nahhh, besides, it's not like that
Sara : So I do it!??
Williams : SMITH WHAT YES!!? There are women who are not so complicated, I've been telling you that I do!

————————————————————————————————————-

Larry : but what if he doesn't feel the same?
Sal : well, no way, you can't do anything?
Travis: Don't be more of a coward than you already are Johnson
Sal : be yourself?
————————————————————————————————————
Larry , Sara : What if he rejects me?
Wiliams , travis : JUST DO IT!!!!
Sal: I'm going to the option, you better wait a while ...?

They were in the corridors the little group, Travis as always trying to look for Margaret (William's younger sister), or be able to draw attention to captivate her. Meanwhile Eliza was just helping Sal to save some things for the project they were going to do . Sara just watching the phone and Larry trying to untangle her hair from a paper clip .

Sal: Williams, have you found someone to go out with on the prom?
Williams: nouppp, I only turned down about 80, because? - he said as he put away the cardboard -

In that Larry wanted to take advantage of the occasion but... Sal had to ruin it, according to Larry's perspective.

Sal: Would you mind, go with me?
Williams: awww, not at all, count me in," he said with his thumbs up smiling.

Meanwhile Sara, was only literally in shock, she really did not expect that to happen, then Larry noticed her amazement and just wanted to play a joke on her.

Larry: Ouchhh ..., they broke someone's heart," he whispered.
Sara : as if you were going to break my heart ha !
Larry: And not only that, but other things too - I whisper to him, giving him a kiss on the cheek

As Sally noticed this, she knew there was nothing else he could do to avoid what would happen to the two of them. There was simply no solution, let alone a plan to ruin everything. At least his best friend would accompany him to the prom .

Sara: you're a pervert, a stalker of shit, Larry!
Larry: Love you too chaneke, see you guys!
Travis: where are you going?
Larry: To practice the rehearsal
Travis : but we didn't have any?
Sal: ( mind: you already screwed up Travis) , Remember the rehearsal we had planned
Travis : but...
Salt : THE TEST
Larry: See you guys later!

The classes ended as usual, and as it was time to meet again, Larry and Sal put home to be the group. Larry was bothering Travis and Williams with what had happened the other time of the misunderstanding . As he was leaving , he was going to go to his room to look for the little gizmo , so he went into his room but I did not see him anywhere , and decided to look under the bed . To her surprise, Sara knocked on the door that was open , asking if she could come in , which the blue film nodded .

Sal: hey, what's up?
Sara: I know this is going to sound a little weird, but can you help me express myself to you?
Sal: express yourself?
Sara: I'll tell you, anyway Williams you know, see the prom thing?
Sal: AHHHHH, yes that, but what does that have to do with it? Are you going to ask someone to go with you?
Sara: yes that's why I come here with you sally face
Sal: ( mind: shit is going to ask you to go with her and you already told Eliza, idiot ) Oh I understand...
Sara : But I don't know how to tell Larry
Sal: ( ouch , it hurt ) Sure sure larry , if psss already knew that , then ?
Sara: can we pretend that I'm asking you to go with me, of course just to practice
Sal: Yes, yes, no problem, count me in.

Meanwhile with Larry , he was already upset , and eliza was about to hit him with a frying pan ( which was his deadly weapon ) for having traumatized her with his strange noises and aplusions while he was jumping on his bed . So Larry wanted to go with Sally to tell her the same essay he had prepared for the night. So he went to look for him in his room , since Sal had said that he was going to look for Gizmo in the room .

As he was going up the stairs , he heard the voice of Sara , who was probably talking to salt , but when he reached the door he saw that they were talking seriously or so he thought.

Sara: then you would go with me ?
Sal: of course I will! hey sara...
Sara: aha?
Sal: I like it.

Sally saw that Larry had leaned out the door a little bit listening to the conversation, so he couldn't make his confession. Sally had to change her mind.

Sally had to change the intention.

Salt: I'd like to see what dress you'll wear, you'll look great for sure! - he said a little nervous -
Sara : awwww thanks Sally face !! you are my best friend, well... see you downstairs?
Sal: of course, downstairs

While the black hair was leaving the room she ran into Larry, and he just ran into the kitchen, meanwhile Sal gave a big sigh and Larry entered the room.

Larry: I thought you were going with Eliza?
Sal: And I am.
Larry: So why did you tell her you were going with her?
Sal: - take a deep breath - you are lucky Larry.

The blue film had come down with the others, to help in the kitchen or something else. The afternoon had passed , the group had eaten Maruchan Soup which obviously ended up a little burned by Travis , they also spent time watching some movies and playing video games. Until the night came and Travis and Eliza had to leave.

Sal: Hey Eli, do you want a ride home? I mean, I have plenty of time.
Travis : what about me taking a tube?
Sal : Travis ... you live a block away
Travis: if they don't want to take me, I'll go, of course, always me, the victim - he said dramatically.
Sal: well larry - slap him on his shoulder - good luck, we go?
Eliza: Yep, let's go, just one thingaaa, - he pats Sara on the shoulder - good luck
Sal: ready?
Eliza : Sally face , come on

In that everyone had left the house, and only the two boys were left in the room, there was an air of silence, it was a little uncomfortable until it broke this, Larry had suggested going outside to walk a little, and take advantage to get some fresh air .

Larry: What were you and Sal talking about?
Sara : you don't mind
Larry: as your future ... ammm, well the case is, do you know who you are going to the prom with?
Sara: mmmm I've been thinking about it, but unfortunately I can't take gizmo - she said laughing -
Larry: Oh, if you're going to dance with a cat, who would you invite?
Sara: mmmm, first you tell me and I'll tell you, shall I try?
Larry: mmmm, that's not fair, better both of us at the same time?
Sara: really... , I was wondering
Larry: shshshss , I said at the same time
Sara : 1
Larry : 2
Sara / larry : 3 !! Do you want to go with me? - they both said it a little fast, because they felt sorry -
Sara : I'll take that as a yes. - smiles-
Larry : it's a date?
Sara : it's a date
Larry : YES!! Maybe we should go home, don't you think? - he said taking her hand
Sara : I think it's good to have a broomstick
Larry : hey!! Rude !

On the other hand Eliza knew that she would go out at any moment and end up crying, since they had stayed to see what would happen. At Sal's request, Eliza had to watch as her short friend was breaking her heart , while she saw how her brother and the girl he liked, were entering his house holding hands .