Another Lemon

This time Mike is the Dom 😈 enjoy

...

Three nights after Foxy and Mike's "incident" in the office, the human android stood at the end of the hallway, waiting for the right moment to sprint down to his lover and give him a little *suprise*. Unable to hold himself back any longer, he sprinted down to the office as fast as he could to find Mike sitting on the desk.

"There you are." Mike grinned, closing the door behind Foxy. They no longer had a power limit, so that wasn't of any concern to the night guard.

"Uhh, Mike?" Foxy became slightly nervous when Mike's arms snaked around his waist and he was pulled into the guard roughly. "What's going- mmmmph!" Foxy was immediately kissed by the human, bottom lip licked just like last time. Foxy gently opened his mouth and Mike's warm tongue made its way in, exploring every inch of his lover's mouth. Foxy let out a small moan, making Mike go faster and much rougher.

When the two finally pulled away for air, Foxy was a little concerned that his partner was drunk.

"What's wrong, Foxy? You seem out of it tonight," Mike pointed it out, and it was true.

"M-Mike..." Foxy stuttered. "Are you drunk?"

"Drunk?" Mike snorted "Hell, no. I wouldn't come to work drunk if my life depended on it."

"Good." Foxy gently bit into Mike's sweet spot, making him moan.

"Ooh, Foxy, don't stop." Mike moaned. Foxy began licking other parts of his neck and began to undo Mike's shirt.

'Wait a minute, Mike.' Mike mentally slapped himself. 'Now's your chance! Get what you came for!' With that, Mike pushed Foxy against the wall and began to undress him.

"Mike, what the hell?!" Foxy reacted surprisingly negative to Mike's sudden movement.

Mike smirked. "I owe ya for the other night, Captain." He threw of the pirate's clothing, revealing his smooth chest and hard member.

"G-good god, mike, what has gotten into you?!" Foxy panted as Mike bent down and began to suck. 'I wish he was this assertive every day...' Foxy though to himself and let out a moan. 'This feels amazing.'

Not long after did he feel a knot in his stomach and let out a loud moan as he came into the night guard's mouth.

"Foxy..." Mike wiped some of Foxy's cum off of his face. Foxy blushed.

"I-I'm sorry,Mike, I should have said something before I... You know..." It sort of embarrassed him to say the word "came".

"Hey, no problems here, Foxy, you taste great." Mike licked his lips and kissed Foxy passionately. Foxy undid Mike's belt and pulled him in close, taking his pants off in the process. Without warning, the android was pushed back onto the desk forcefully, sending some papers scattering to and fro.

"Woah, wait, Mike, what are you-?!" Foxy was cut off by Mike thrusting himself into him, causing a little pain.

"Aaah!" Foxy fell back onto the desk, Mike holding his wrists above his head. "M-Mike!"

"Foxy..." Mike let out a moan before thrusting into his partner roughly.

"It feels so good..." Foxy moaned as the pain coming from his lower regions began to disappear, replaced by pleasure greater than what he had received from a few nights before.

"It's about to be a lot more fun." Mike smirked and with his free hand began to return the favor Foxy had given him the night before. Rubbing his partner's member with whatever strength he had left, he smirked as he watched Foxy writhe and moan in pleasure.

"Aahh, Mike, I'm going to-" Foxy couldn't finish. He came hard all over his chest and face.

"Sorry," Mike smirked again, "But I am nowhere near close to coming."

Foxy let out one moan after the other, cumming again and again, until finally Mike thrust inside his partner a final time and came hard, letting out a loud moan in the process.

"Aaahh, damn it..." Foxy let himself cum one last time. "That was awesome..."

"It was." Mike smirked a third time. "You should let me fuck you more often."

This time it was Foxy's turn to smile as he sat up weakly. "Whatever. Next time is my turn."

Chica, meanwhile, sat hunched underneath the outside of the right window, taking pictures and watching the whole event.

"Dayum." She grinned when they started to clean up. "Better get back to the stage and show the others. This is so going on the Internet!"

She never heard the end of it after that.