Loving & Consensual (Request)

This one was requested by @Blackrose159
Thank you for the recommendation!

•••

Mike Schmidt's third night on the job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria started out just like the last two. Horrible. He flipped through the cameras, checking for animatronics, and groaned. Chica and Bonnie were already out, and pretty damn close to his door. He checked another camera and his mood lightened. Barely.

This camera displayed one called "Foxy the Pirate Fox". Ever since he was a kid, Mike had felt something for that particular animatronic. He couldn't put his finger on what it was, though.

About an hour later, Bonnie and Chica had backed away from Mike's door and the security guard heard footsteps down the hallway. It sounded like someone was coming and coming fast. Mike checked the cameras. Foxy. Not wanting to take any chances, what with there being a possibility that Foxy would want to stuff Mike into a Freddy Fazbear suit, he hid under the desk.

"Mike?" Foxy skidded to a halt just outside Mike's door. Mike didn't make a sound.

"Where the hell are you?" Foxy looked around a bit and shook his head sadly. "I guess the others got to him already... dammit..." With that, he left.

"Yes!!" Mike crawled out from under the desk. "He's go- Dafuq" He felt a pair of metal arms snake around his waist from behind.

"Found ye, Mikey~..." Foxy again.

"I thought you left!" Mike almost screamed when Foxy nuzzled the security guard's neck.

"Nope." Foxy tightened his grip on Mike slightly.

"W-why are you here? Wait, don't tell me." Mike sighed. "If I'm gonna get stuffed into a suit by my childhood hero, so be it."

"Wait..." Foxy let go of Mike and tumbled back into the desk in surprise. "I was your..."

"Childhood hero?" Mike turned and smiled down at Foxy. "Yeah..."

Foxy's yellow eyes widened.

"Well, actually..." He stuttered. "I-I'm not here to stuff you into a suit."

"Really?"

"Really." Foxy stood up and wrapped his arms around Mike's waist again and smirked. "I've just been kind of... thinking of you for the past few days... and I realized I love you."

Mike's blue eyes widened. "Y-you kid." Foxy shook his head. "You're kidding me, right?! N-no one could ever love me!"

"Yes they could, Mike." Foxy stared deeply into Mike's eyes. "I can do it."

Mike didn't know how to react. "I-I..." He leaned in and kissed the animatronic. When he pulled away he whispered "I love you too."

Before either of them knew it, they were passionately kissing each other, arms around each other's waists. Before long, they took it a step farther and began making out, tongues wrestling and soft moans coming from both parties.

"Foxy..." Mike pulled away and gestured toward his nether regions. "Uhh...."

"That will be a problem, won't it?" Foxy looked down and saw Mike had the tightest erection, which would prove to be a problem later on.

"Well..." Mike smiled shyly. "I'm up for it if you are." Foxy smirked and pulled Mike in for another heated make-out session, this time fumbling with the guard's clothes. First came off his shirt, then his pants, and finally his underwear. Mike was a little red-faced when his underwear finally came off, but Foxy reassured him with a kiss and by removing his own torn-up shorts and revealing his erection, which, lemme just say, would hurt like a bus if that was put in Mike without lube.

"You're so big..." Mike couldn't take his eyes off his partner's cock. Perverse, but true. Foxy chuckled softly. "You're pretty big, too."

Mike was about to spread his legs and let Foxy fuck him, but he realized there was no way that cock was going to fit inside him, and put a finger on Foxy's chest.

"Hold up, Captain." Mike pulled out a bag. "That's not going anywhere unless we use this." Mike retrieved a bottle of lubricant from the bag.

"Ooh, your carry that stuff around all the time?" Mike blushed. Foxy pulled Mike back in for a peck on the forehead. "Figured you'd be carrying some of that around, my kinky little guard." Mike popped the bottle open and applied some to his fingers. He told Foxy to hold out his palm and poured the liquid into his hand as well.

"Apply that to..." Mike gestured to Foxy's dick. "That." Foxy understood and rubbed it on.

Meanwhile, Mike was applying lube to his entrance. First, it was around the outside, but then he plunged his fingers in and began to finger himself. Mike moaned at the sensation his own fingers were causing.

"You ready?" Mike pulled his fingers out of his ass and nodded.

"Okay..." Foxy gently lifted Mike over his cock and positioned himself at his partner's entrance. "Here goes..." Foxy slid into Mike with no problem, getting a moan from his partner and himself.

"You're so tight..." Foxy threw his head back and moaned.

"J-just keep going..." Mike panted. Foxy slowly lifted Mike by the hips up and down before letting his wild side take over and began to thrust in and out of Mike very quickly.

"Foxy!!" Mike threw his head back and moaned loudly. "Mmmm... It feels so good!" He buried his head in Foxy's fuzzy red shoulder to hide his blush. Foxy gently kissed Mike's ear and went a little faster. the pleasure Mike was receiving was unbearable, strong; it took everything Mike had not to cum all over the place right then and there.

"Who's... My first mate?" Foxy whispered in Mike's ear, face bright red from pleasure.

"ME! I'M YOUR FIRST MATE!" Mike groaned. "K-keep going! I'm close!" Foxy picked his pace up a little and Mike nearly screamed from his pleasure.

"Foxy, I'm so close..." Mike moaned. Foxy moved his hand from around Mike's waist and began to pump the guard's member.

"Foxy!" Mike groaned. "I'm coming 💕!" With that, Mike came hard onto Foxy's chest. Foxy enjoyed the sensation of Mike blowing cum onto his chest and came, too, inside Mike.

For a while, both parties were silent, panting heavily and still trying to process what they had just done.

"That was..." Mike began.

"Amazing." Foxy pulled out of Mike and kissed him on the forehead. The duo got dressed and were gently kissing each other again when the bell rang, signifying 6am's arrival.

"See you later." Mike gave Foxy one final kiss, and the two stayed that way for a while, lips on lips, until Mike pulled away.

"See ya." Foxy left for Pirates Cove, completely ignoring the four animatronics that had been under the windows, watching them the whole time...

THE END