Another Sexy Bondage Episode

Because I'm a perv, you're a perv, WE'RE ALL PERVS. 😈😈😈😈

•••

"Miiiiiiiiike..." Foxy wrapped his arms around the waist of his night guard boyfriend from behind. "I'm bored. Come down to the Cove with me."

Mike sighed and took a sip of his coffee. "You sure you want me to do that, Fox?" He intentionally cut off the last sound in his lover's name because he knew it drove him insane.

Foxy sighed. "Yes." He tugged at the guard's sleeve persistently. "Now come on. Let's go." Mike sat his work tablet on the desk in the front of the room.

"Fine." He wrapped an arm around the waist of his lover and the two walked down the hallway to the Cove. They passed Bonnie along the way.

"Ooh," The purple-haired android with lavender rabbit ears smirked. "Ol' Captain Foxy's making another move with his first mate, huh?"

"Shut up, Bon Bon." Foxy brushed him off without even stopping.

"Rude." Bonnie muttered to himself, although he knew he really deserved it.

"Alright." Foxy said less than a few minutes later when they had arrived at the cove. "Close your eyes. Actually," The pirate android smirked and pulled out a blindfold. "Don't. I've got ya covered." Mike smirked too, knowing exactly where this was going. Foxy tied the blindfold around Mike's head and secured it so that his eyes were covered to an entirety. He then picked up the guard bridal style, getting a small gasp from his partner.

"Yeesh, Foxy, where on Earth did you get all this from?" Mike questioned Foxy's romantic advances when he was placed on the ground with his back against the ship's hull stage prop.

Foxy snickered. "You'll never know my secret." Foxy removed Mike's shirt.

Mike rolled his eyes under the blindfold. "Oh please, Foxy, it's not that big of a secret, EVERYONE KNOWS there's a computer literally two rooms down from here."

"Damn it!" Foxy let out a little laugh. "You got me." He picked up the rope he had used last time the two had banged and tied Mike's wrists behind his back. This was new to the night guard.

"Oh, boy, Foxy, what are you-GAH!" Mike was cut off when Foxy lowered his head to the guard's chest and began to tease and suck his nipples.

"Dammit, I'm gonna have to get used to this, won't I?" Mike panted. Foxy had a skilled tongue, more so than the guard had thought before. Foxy's tongue swirled around Mike's nipples quickly and teasingly, getting loud moans from the guard. When Mike moaned Foxy's name, the android couldn't help but go faster.

"Aah, Foxy, hurry up and fuck me..." Mike whined after a few minutes of teasing. Foxy raised his head from Mike's chest and pulled his partner into a lusty and heated kiss. Licking Mike's lip for entrance to his lover's mouth, Foxy himself was exited to start fucking Mike into the wall, but decided to restrain his desire as best as he could.

"Mmmm..." Mike was very sensitive to moaning, especially in this case, when Foxy was kissing Mike like a pro. Then again, after all both had been through, it was probably logical to consider them pros.

"Foxy..." Mike broke the kiss first, a very thick, wet string of saliva connecting the mouths of human and android. "T-Take my pants off... come on, please your first mate..." This turned Foxy on. Mike being so verbal like this, begging for release, was arousing as hell for the android.

"Anything you say..." Foxy smirked and gently undid his partner's belt. Since he could feel Mike's boner through his pants, Foxy decided to quit being a pain in the ass for Mike and whipped off his partner's pants and underwear at the same time. Mike gasped and shivered at the sudden exposure to cold air his lower region was receiving.

"Foxy..." Mike spread his legs as best as he could. "D-Do it... please..." Foxy smirked again and began to undress himself. After he had finished with that, he positioned himself at Mike's entrance and thrust in hard.

"MMMMMMMMM!💕" Mike let out a lusty moan. Foxy took this as a cue and began to thrust into Mike very quickly.

"Hahh hahh, F-Foxy... Oooh... R-right theeeeere~!" Mike moaned in bliss. Foxy had rammed him right in the G-spot again. Foxy began to thrust into him as deep as he could, hitting Mike's g-spot as hard as he could.

"Foxy..." Mike panted in Foxy's ear. "I-I love you...."

Foxy was silent for a second. "I love you, too, Mikey." He then began to kiss and lick Mike's jaw and neck. Mike moaned a little more. Foxy wrapped his arms around Mike's waist and licked Mike's sweet spot on his neck.

"Foxy, I'm close..." Mike whimpered, indirectly begging for release in Foxy's mind. Foxy began to thrust much harder, feeling pretty close to orgasm himself.

"FOXY-!" Mike threw his head back and moaned, cumming hard all over him and Foxy. Foxy became extra aroused off of seeing his lover cum so hard and came with a final powerful thrust as hard as he could. Both were panting in pleasure for a while before Foxy pulled out of his partner's ass and untied Mike.

"That was amazing..." Mike kissed Foxy as soon as he could see his partner's face.

"Aww, Mikey, you know it wouldn'ta been the same without ya." Foxy finished untying Mike's right wrist and gave him a loving kiss.

"I love you..." Mike gently wrapped both arms around Foxy's shoulders.

"I love you, too, Mike." Foxy sat down with his back against the wall and Mike sitting on his lap. Neither realized how exhausted they were and soon fell asleep in each other's warm arms.

Meanwhile, just outside of the Cove, Bonnie stood around, waiting for the noise in the cove to die down.

"Oh, they're done." Bonnie quietly made his way into the Cove with some blankets. Seeing Foxy and Mike asleep, he immediately covered them with the blankets.

"Sleep tight." Bonnie whispered before leaving the cove. 'They love each other so much... I wonder why Freddy can't be like this.'