Animatronic!Foxy x Mike

Foxy is just a regular animatronic in this one 😈 things will be happening

•••

Mike Schmidt had only been working at Freddy's for less than three days, and already he was beginning to develop feelings for one of the animatronics, Foxy the Pirate Fox. However, he could say nothing about it since the animatronic could only be seen through the cameras. One night, as he was sitting in his office chair in the guard room, he heard loud footsteps down the hallway. Knowing it was Foxy and knowing there was a chance he would try to kill him,Mike closed the door right in his face.

"Hey!" Foxy banged on the door violently. "Open up! Let me in, Mike! I'm not here to kill you-!"

"G-Go away!" Mike was scared and didn't know what else to do.

"Please, Mike, just give me a chance!" Foxy begged. The desperation in his voice was obvious.

Mike was silent for a moment. "Fine." He opened the door to the guard room, half of him expecting to be eaten next, the other half thinking of being stuffed into a suit.

"W-what is it...?" Mike squeaked.

"I need you to come down to my Cove with me." Foxy panted, slightly worn out from his run down the hallway. "I-it's important..."

"How important?"

"Just get your ass down there, I'll be right behind you, come on or the others'll find out." Foxy sounded persistent.

"O-okay..." Mike carefully stood up and made his way down to the cove, hiding frequently to make sure he seemed as inconspicuous as possible. He was expecting to die, but instead, Foxy pulled back the curtain to the cove with a welcoming smile. This confused Mike. The hell was going on?!

"Okay..." Foxy say down against the back of the Cove, the part closest to the wall, and motioned for Mike to do the same. "You probably wanted to know why I dragged you down here." Mike nodded.

"I do." Mike replied quietly.

"Well..." Foxy was quiet, but Mike could have sworn he heard Foxy mutter "Here goes nothing". Before Mike could say anything, he was pulled into a loving kiss by the animatronic. Mike's face turned bright red. No. This didn't mean what he thought it did, did it?

"Foxy..." Mike whispered after the two had pulled away.

"I love you, Mike." Foxy whispered.

"I feel the same..." Mike found himself leaning back in for another kiss. His warm lips crashed against Foxy's, and he could feel Foxy's hand and hook moving around on his back. Before he could do anything, their tongues were suddenly wrestling, metal against flesh. Mike loved it almost as much as Foxy did. The two clung to each other, kissing passionately and lovingly, preparing the other for what was completely inevitable as of that night: sex.

"Foxy..." Mike's cerulean blue eyes gazed up at Foxy, who had a bit of Mike's saliva on his chin.

"Yes, Mike?"

"Fuck me." Mike had already been turned on enough, and he didn't want to have to jack off either when he got back to the office or back at home. Foxy hesitated for a moment before slowly unbuttoning Mike's shirt, gently placing kisses on Mike's neck and chest as he did so. Mike moaned softly at the attention he was receiving. Foxy's hook was slowly moved down to Mike's belt buckle, trying to remove it.

"I'll get that." Mike gently began to undo his belt and slid it off his pants. "There."

Foxy smirked and unbuttoned his partner's pants. Gently sliding the pants down Mike's hips, he whispered in the guard's ear "I know you've heard the phrase 'You ready for Freddy?' before, but tonight the question is 'You ready for Foxy?'"

Mike let out a chuckle at this. "Yeesh, Foxy, that pun though. You're almost as bad at that as my brother, Andrew."

Foxy pretended to look offended as he gently threw Mike's pants aside and palmed his partner through his underwear. Mike let out a soft moan.

"Just hurry up and do it!" Mike couldn't take it any longer. He needed this and Foxy was being of absolutely no help. Foxy saw how badly Mike needed to release, and removed his underwear without a problem.

Now, Foxy knew fairly well he didn't have a member, but he sure as hell had fingers. He held out two at Mike and commanded lightly, "Suck". Mike, desperate to cum, took the two fingers in his mouth and swirled them around and around Foxy's fingers, sucking and licking as much of the metal rods as he could. When Foxy had decided he was ready, he pulled his fingers out of Mike's mouth and sat up on a stage prop that looked like a rock, motioning for Mike to sit on his lap.

"You ready?" Mike nodded. Foxy gently inserted one finger to Mike's ass, moving it in and out of him slowly and getting a loud moan out of him.

"You like that?" Foxy taunted.

"Y-yes..." Even though Mike's entrance was being stretched well beyond what it was used to, it still felt so good. Foxy inserted his second finger after a while, getting another moan of Mike.

"Oh my god, yes, Foxy..." Mike moaned in bliss. "This feels so good... hahh...hahh..." Foxy began to go slightly faster, letting his wild side take over.

"OH GOD, FOXY, YES, RIGHT THERE!💕" Mike screamed. Foxy had just hit his prostate head-on, and hard, too. Foxy thrust in and out even harder, hitting Mike's G-Spot as hard as he could. Mike was a moaning, sweating, salivating mess, but this wasn't a problem to either party in the room. A heavy blush had set on Mike's cheeks from pleasure, and he wasn't about to do anything about it. The pleasure Foxy was giving him felt so good to Mike, it would literally be impossible to find anything else to replace it.

"F-Foxy..." Mike moaned. "I-I'm close... Don't stop..." Foxy went slightly faster, if that was even possible.

"Aaah.... That's it, Foxy, I-I'm cumming hard!" Mike moaned before letting out a scream of pleasure and cumming all over Foxy's chest and his own. The two sat in silence, panting and planting light kisses in each other's lips, and whispering over and over to each other, "I love you... I love you...".