Night Shift (LEMON)

Mike Schmidt was sitting in the guard room again, bored half the hell out of his mind. He was so bored he forgot to check the cameras, which was a mistake.

"Ahahahahaaa..." Foxy the Pirate Fox laughed from his area of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, the Pirate's Cove. "Mikey isn't watching the cameras. He might be asleep again." He smirked. "I'm going to have to punish him for this..." With that, he sprinted down to the guard room as fast as he could.

"GAH!" Mike almost fell out of his chair when the fox/human android appeared in his doorway.

"There you are!" Foxy leaned back into the door frame. "I was just coming to see if you were asleep or not. You know fairly well we don't tolerate that here!" He laughed. Mike frowned.

"I-I wasn't sleeping!" He snapped defensively.

"Oh really?" Foxy challenged. "Then what were you doing?"

Mike shrugged. "I was just kind of bored, I wasn't doing much."

Foxy smirked and got slightly closer to the night guard. Before he could say anything, the android began to palm his crotch through his pants. Mike moaned slightly.

"F-Foxy..." He tried to keep himself together. "What the hell's gotten into you...?" He panted. Foxy's smirk grew.

"I just can't help myself, Mikey..." He purred into the human's ear. "I didn't realize how sexy you were until now. You're getting so hard!" Mike's face turned red.

After some time of this, Mike couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Foxy's hand and pulled it away from his crotch, and instead laced his fingers with the android's as he pulled him in for a heated kiss. Foxy let out a small gasp but kissed back, gently licking Mike's bottom lip, requesting entrance. Mike opened his mouth and Foxy gently slipped his tongue in.

"Mmmmm..." Mike moaned into his partner. The two pulled away for air after a while.

"You kiss like a fucking professional." Foxy grinned in pride and nuzzled into Mike's neck, deeply inhaling his sexy human scent.

"Ooooh..." Mike moaned and laced his fingers through Foxy's thick, mahogany hair. Foxy kissed and licked Mike's neck all over, hoping to find his partner's sweet spot. Mike tried to restrain a moan when he found it, but no avail, of course. Foxy smirked and began to suck on the sweet spot, earning delicious moans from his human partner.

"Foxy, quit teasing and undress me." Mike moaned quietly.

"S'cuse me?" Foxy lifted his head from his partner's neck and looked him in the eye. "Beg for it."

Mike muttered something under his breath and begged "P-please take my clothes off..."

Foxy grinned and began to unbutton his partner's shirt. He blushed slightly when he saw his chest.

'This guy's in better shape than he lets off, he actually has a six pack.' He thought to himself and gently began to tease the two pink buds on his partner's chest.

"Foxy!" Mike let out a moan as the android took one of his buds in his mouth and began to suck. "D-don't stop... Uhh!!!" He threw his head back in pleasure as his partner began to tease the other bud with his hand.

"Mmm... Dammit, Foxy..." Mike moaned and moved his hands down to his belt. He was about to undo it, but the android stopped sucking on his chest and put a hand in the buckle.

"I'll take care of that." He grinned and undid his belt. Foxy gasped when he accidentally brushed his partner's boner. 'Holy shit, he is so fucking hard.' He smirked. 'It's gonna feel a hell of a lot better for him when I mercilessly suck him down, then.'

"Come on, keep going." Mike prompted. Foxy threw his partner's pants and underwear off at the same time, he wanted to suck his partner dry so badly. Lustily, he took Mike's cock in his mouth and began to suck, not even bothering to go gentle and let him adjust to the feeling. He wanted to feel his hot liquid filling his mouth as soon as possible before grinding his ass to the point where he couldn't breathe.

"F-Foxy!" Mike moaned. "FUUUUCK!"

Not long after that, the human's cum filled the android's mouth, and he loved it. He swallowed all of the white liquid and wiped some off the side of his face, getting a blush out of his human partner.

"That was awesome." Mike panted, his face bright red from all his pleasure.

"And that's not the end of it." The android grinned and threw off his clothing. Mike gasped upon seeing his length. Holy shit, how long was that, eight inches?! There was no way that would fit in him!

"You ready?" Foxy leaned over the human and positioned himself at Mike's tight entrance. Mike nodded and braced himself for the pain that was sure to come. Foxy thrust himself about halfway in, earning a loud moan from his human partner, then pulled back out and thrust himself all the way in.

"FOXY!!!!" Mike threw his head back and screamed the android's name. Foxy grinned and gently began to thrust in and out of the human's ass.

"Mmmmnn... Hah... hah..." Mike desperately tried to restrain his moans, but Foxy's cock felt so good inside him and he was just so sensitive that it was unbearable. He leaned into Foxy's shoulder and moaned loudly.

"You love it, don't you, Mikey?" Foxy asked, prideful about how he could get his human to be in a state like this.

"Mmmm... hah... yes..." Mike moaned into Foxy's ear. "M-more... please..." At this Foxy began to thrust into the guard so quickly that Mike's face turned red in the spot and he let out a loud moan.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Foxy!" Mike screamed the android's name. Said android's grin became bigger.

"Heh... Mmmm, oh my god, you're so tight..." Foxy grinned and whispered in the guard's ear. Mike blushed. Foxy took this as a cue and moved his hand down to Mike's nether region.

"F-Foxy..." Mike could hardly breathe. "What are you- AAAAAAH!❤️" He cried out lustily as his partner began pumping his length with his free hand.

"Mmmm... Mike... You love this, don't you?" Foxy whispered in the human's ear. "You like it when I grind into you like this?.... Aah, you like it when I rub your cock like this?... Oooh... Sure you do... You're mine, Mikey. D-don't ever forget that."

"Aah, Foxy!" Mike threw his head back. "I love having you inside me! Please, don't stop!" He felt a knot beginning to form in his stomach. Not long after did he cum, covering his and Foxy's chest with the hot white liquid. Foxy clearly loved that feeling and with a final rough thrust came inside his partner.

"Hahh... hahhh..." Sounds of heavy breathing filled the room. Foxy pulled out of Mike and laid on the floor next to him.

"I love you, Mike." He let a smile cross his face. The guard smiled too.

"I love you, too, Foxy." He snuggled into Foxy's chest and fell asleep as the android lovingly wrapped his arms around his newfound lover, falling into a peaceful sleep himself.