Teldryn sero x reader

You woke up slowly, opening your eyes from the sun just peeking through the window. You were on your stomach, your lover resting his head on your back with his fingers in your hair. A very awkward position to wake up to, but this was normal. He may not have been cuddly during the day, and especially not in public, but by the time the two of you went to sleep he was one of the most affectionate men you have ever met. He looked into your eyes every night, his eyes filled with love. With a soft, tired smile he would mumble "I love you". You heard it hundreds of times before, but every single time he said it like that it made you melt. Snuggling into his chest and making sure he heard you mumble it back to him.
"Dearest- please get off me." You chuckled, pushing him gently off of you. As a light sleeper, this woke him easily.
"Nooo..." he muttered, still half asleep, grabbing onto your waist and holding you to him. "I don't want to let you go." Your rested your head into the crook of his neck and sighed. He shivered as he felt your warm breath on his neck. He gently grasped your hand and intertwined your fingers with his, bringing to to his face to kiss your knuckles.
"I really do need to get up love." I chuckled, I really didn't want to get up though. I wanted this to last forever. "I need to leave now or I'll be late back to (solitude/windhelm)
"Just a few more minutes before we throw ourselves back into the war. I don't want to let you go."

It was four am when I wrote this
Have fun