Chapter Seven

Alex P.O.V

I stared at her. Her perfect face, her long wavy white hair. She had bright aqua eyes and full lips. She had to be my mate, and I will make her my mate no matter what.

Amelia P.O.V

That girl. She looked at me first. White hair. She then looked at Rona. She didn't look at Alex. Why am I happy? Oh yes, it's because he's mine. But then I look at him, Alex, he's looking at her, no, he should be looking at me with love in his eyes. I look at her again. She's looking at Rona, and finally at him. I can't seem to place a paw at what she's thinking of but I have this feeling, she doesn't like him one bit.

I smirked, and every guy smiled.

Alex P.O.V

When I saw her, my heart stopped, I knew she was the one but I couldn't help but feel sad that she didn't look at me first. She looked at Amelia, then Rona, then looked down at her book. Barely acknowledging me. I felt sad until Alara called out our names. She looked at them and me last. I felt so full of joy but when she looked at me, I saw her face and I knew she hated my guts already, and I knew I had to change her point of view on me before its to late, and before Amelia talks to her of course.

Janna P.O.V

Oh man. that guy looks hot and his names Alex. Cool and sexy, but then, there's this Amelia chick who I can tell will hate anyone who lays a finger on him. I bet this guy has some sick abs. I smirked at Winter and she looked me like, what the hell are you smirking at.

"Right, since these people are new, we're going to need some volunteers to help guid these people around. Anyone want to help? Well first, who want to be Alex's guid?"

A lot hands shot up and she chose me. Oh my god! I can't believe it. I was chosen for once. Yes! Hahaha

"Who wants to guide Amelia?"

Most of the population of guys raised their hands shot up and she chose William, some unknown person who is utterly lame and nobody like hangs out with him anymore. Oh well, to bad for you Amelia, cause your evil.

"And lastly, who wants to guid Rona?"

Winter's hand and a few others went up and Alara chose Winter's! Yeah!

Alex's P.O.V

I can't believe it. She didn't put her hand up for me.

Amelia P.O.V

Yes! That girl, didn't put her hand up for Alex. But why do I have to be stuck with some utter loser. But the thing is, it's quite strange that the girl put her hand up for Rona.

Rona P.O.V

The White haired girl put her hand up for me and she looked pretty determined to be my guid. I think we'll be great friends.

Winter's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I was chosen to be the guid of Rona. I bet Janna's happy cause she got paired up with the guy. Forgot his name already. Oh well. The girl Amelia, ha, she got stuck with some idiot, William. Hahaha.