Chapter Four

Janna P.O.V

"Hey Winter, who do you think the new people are going to be like?"
"Oh I dunno.",
"Come on Winter, do you think it could be some hot guy with sick abs or a geeky guy who's really friendly?"
"Oh shut up, we're gonna find out in a few seconds."
"Yeah but seconds drags on to minutes which drags on to hours which drags on to days which drags on to weeks which drags on to months which drags on to...."
"Yeah yeah. I get it. Your just bored to death and wanna do some stupid stuff."

*ggggllllaaarrreee*
(That says glare by the way)

*sigh*

I'm sooooooooo bored. For the first time in my life I actually want lessons to start cause I just want to know new people. I always become hyperactive when it comes to new people no matter how crap they are or how awesome they are. They're still new.

*door opens*

The teacher walks in.
Three people walk in.

*Everyone gasps*

Oh My God.

"Hello class. I will be your form teacher for this year. Just making sure, you are all year nines right?"

Barely anyone nods.

"Well since you all are still gasping at them... here I present to you..... Alex, Amelia and Rona."

Man, they are all so damn hot.

But there's only one thing that ruined the surprise..... Alara the deputy head was our form teacher, and that sucks.