Chapter Three

Winter's P.O.V

"Hello student of the school of Archwing. I hope you have head a great summer. This year I am hoping for all of you to make a better improvement then last term so I place my trust into you .hahaha."announced our deputy head, Alara.
"Man, she's such bitch. So damn annoying."whispered Janna on my left.
"Sure says the person who starts screaming when they forget where the hairdryer is. Lol"
"Shut up!"
*Bell rings for lessons*
"Damn it she's still talking. It's time for lessons you know. I wanna meet the new transfer students. I heard two were coming to our class but maybe all of them....hopefully." Says Janna.
*sigh*
"I wonder if my make up's, is it Winter?"
"Yeeeeeesssssss. Its so perfect."
"Oh shut up. Just cause you don't care doesn't mean I don't care."

I smiled at Janna. Her long black hair swirled it's way to her shoulders and what she loves is just is being a goth. She hates her name cause it's all like angely but I think it fits her cause she's funny like this, always complaining.

"Well anyway students, since the bell rung,"said Alara which was like five minutes ago,"I think its best for you to get going to......"
And before you know it, everyone just rushes out their seats to get away from the person who made the speech to kill.

"YES! Finally out of that damn hell hound!"
I smirked at her and we started laughing.
"Hey guys."
"Hey Tsilver." me and Janna chimed together.
" Where's Graphite......"
"Hey"
"That's some bored voice Graphite" I said.
She simple smiled while listening to her heavy metal music. She had sharp blond electric hair, quite unruly with a red and blue stripe of hair that fell on her left and which was much longer than then the rest of her hair.
"Come on guys. Let's get to lesson" whined Janna.
"That just cause you wanna meet the transfer students.hahaha" I said.
"Oh shut up Winter."