Chapter Five

Amelia P.O.V

I can't, just can't, believe that I have to go to school today. I just want to stay at home in Alex's arms that wrap around me keeping me safe and warm. I wish he could think of me more than just a friend but a lifetime mate or should I say I wish I am his lifetime mate.

"Keep your disgusting thoughts away from my brother, Amelia." said Rona.
"Oh shut up you little......you little......"
"You little what? Ha! You don't want to call me names incase I tell Alex." Rona smirked. She smirked at me. Damn you.

Rona P.O.V

I looked at Amelia. She's properly thinking about Alex and thinking about doing stuff to him or him doing stuff to her. Urgh. Can't think about those stuff. To disgusting to my liking.

"Keep your disgusting thoughts away from my brother, Amelia." I said.
"Oh shut up you little......you little....."
"You little what? Ha! You don't want to call me names incase I Alex." I smirked at her and I saw her enrages face. Hahaha, you stupid pig.

Alex P.O.V

I'm waiting in the waiting room, waiting to be called. The other two girls, Amelia and sis have finished and are somewhere in another room. I'm worried about my sister. She's not the best at fighting but she is the cleverest person I have ever met. She's better at thinking of strategies and that gives us the victory of many battles against territories. Whilst Amelia is a bit more on power but she's seriously dumb. She wants me to be her mate but I know she ain't my mate. She can't be cause she's just a friend to me. Just a friend.

"Alex Lupus?" the deputy head looked at me and suddenly smiled, must be my looks and since Amelia wanted to stay here longer even though she was called up first, I bet the deputy, Alara must be happy to see someone better then her.
"Yes ma'am?" I asked
"Oh don't be so formal with me," is she trying to flirt with me cause your face is heavy with make up that messes your face up, "call me Alara."

"Yes.......um.......Alara."

"Good, now come with me and I will give you your schedule for today." she said and motioned me to follow her in.

Once we were in the room she told me to sit down and she started to talk about school and what we are meant to do and to keep up with the work and homework and blah blah blah and I don't flipping care about your stupid talk made to kill.

"Well anyway, I hope you enjoy the day." and with that she walked to the door and I followed her of course.

Amelia immediately attached herself to me and Alara made a disgusted face while my sister looked away like I deserved this for leaving her alone with this bitch. Well I guess it can't get any worse but the thing is, every time someone says that, something always becomes worse, as simple as that. So now I'm looking forward to a day full of hell.

And so, Alara took us to our new form room and we walked through the door like we owned the place.

And then I saw my mate.