~18~

I'm very invited today, but I have a peace of mind that I have already written all of jeon's notebooks.
I picked up all the books from the top of my study table and started going to college. That's when my phone rang.
I forgot to call my parents during yesterday's rush! So my mother called me here. There is a lot of difference between the time here and the time in  USA. So my mother called me without knowing that now was the time for me to go to college.
I picked up the phone.
"Hey Tae baby",
My mother was worried and asked "why you didn't call yesterday? Are busy Tae?".
I hid my tired face with a cap so that my mother would not see it. But it's my mom. Even a small change in me  my mom will quickly realize that no matter how little I hold on to.
mom asked anxiously.
" Are you okay? You have any problemsWhat a black color around your eyes. Didn't you sleep? You are very tired.What were you doing yesterday without sleeping ."
Mom quickly asked a lot of questions?
mom nothing I'm fine I had some homework yesterday so it's too late to go to bed and nothing else.
"But Tae....." I cut my mom.
Mom, it's already too late for me to go to college. So I'm going to college and see you then. bye love you mom
"Love you too baby" I hang up the call.
I picked up all the books and got ready to go to college.

When I got to college the first thought that came to my mind was to give him  his notebooks. So I quickly went to class and I saw him playing on his phone. I went straight to him and angrily put the book all over the table.
"FINISH" I said to strong voice. But I had a little fear.

Jeon says "ohh , You wrote so quickly good work. I'm proud of you as my servend.  If I had known you would finish writing so quickly I would have given you the book's of my friends yoongi and namjoon's. But unfortunately 10 minutes before you came they went to give it to someone else to write!
Taehyung thought 💭If I had come 10 minutes ago, I would have written to them, ohh Noo . Tank God, I escaped because my mother called me that time! thanks mom. I'm so tired of writing his books, I can't remember writing with them anymore....!
I'm lucky now.💭
"Ohh , you missed it"! Jeon said

💭"Ohh , you missed it"! Jeon said

What??..... How hard I wrote your book . You know I wrote without sleeping until morning. And yet you say so, how hard I wrote the note for you. No good words said but no problem, Please do not punish me like this. it's my humble request! Why are you punishing me like this for saying I did not respect you? Please leave me.!
"It's only been two days since I started teaching you . I have only teach you for two days and in these three years
I will be a make you as a good boy  like me. don't worry.!" Jeon said.

What 3 year's??????.......I said in louder.!💭How much I suffered for you in two days. Then how can I endure you for three years! Omg
I experienced two years of torture for two days. God please help me....💭

"Yes 3 year's! do you need more days?I think you can understand everything

I think you can understand everything. I have taught you for three years! If you want more than that, just say so I will teach you. You are my servant so I have the responsibility to teach you whatever!"

Nooo noo Three years is enough to me! I acted like I was smiling slightly.
Yet I asked him with a soft voice, "Let me go."
He nodded.
I ran with my life and escaped

I turned around and saw my friends not seeing them in class so I looked everywhere but did not see.
The only place left to look is the canteen. I saw Jimmy sitting there with someone. But I did not know who it was. I went to them and suddenly I was shocked when I saw it..😮