Chapter 2

Y/n arrived in front of the apartment as she held onto her guitar case tightly. A simple apartment is enough to amuse her as she took her steps inside.

She entered the passcode Hyungwon gave earlier and made her way inside the apartment as a smile appeared on her face. It's been so long since she last entered a home. Tears fell from her eyes as she was overwhelmed. She was very grateful for Hyungwon that even words can't expressed it.

She entered one of the rooms and saw a picture of Hyungwon on the table. She could guessed that it's Hyungwon's room and exited. She didn't want to invade people's privacy.

She went to the other room and sat herself down on the bed, carefully taking off her jacket and clothes. She took a towel and covered herself.

She washed her clothes and dried it. It's been awhile since she got to wash her clothes and herself. She took a long shower as she hummed herself to a song.

After finishing, she took her clothes and wore them. She walked around the house and checked the groceries in the kitchen. She decided to prepare breakfast for Hyungwon the next morning in order to repay his kindness.

She entered her bedroom and laid down on the bed. She smiled widely, feeling the mattress and was happy to sleep on a bed.

She usually only got to sleep on them a few days and back at the hard floor. She covered herself with blanket and later fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Hyungwon stared blankly at the floor as Hoseok snapped his finger in front of him. "You alright, manager?" Hyungwon got out of his thoughts and nodded his head, not noticing that he's been staring at an empty floor for quite some time.

"There's something about this girl. I just couldn't stop thinking about her." Hoseok grinned widely and hit his shoulder while wiggling his eyebrows playfully. "You have fallen in love, my friend. After a whole 20 years, I've finally saw you falling in love."

Hyungwon shook his head, denying Hoseok's words. He thought deeply and tried hard to find the reason. "No, she's much more than that. She reminds me of someone. Someone very dearly to me."

Hoseok chuckled and made a flower pose. "Does she perhaps reminds you of me? You might've find me endearing since you've spend half of your lives with me."

Hyungwon made a disgusted face as Hoseok cracked up at his own joke. Hyungwon shook his head and continued to stare blankly at the floor.

Hoseok knew well that expression. He's sad and if he doesn't know the reason neither him. "I'll be staying with you tonight. I just don't feel like going home."

Hoseok eyes lit up as he grinned widely. "That's great, but please don't fight again with my housemate. You guys are driving me crazy."

Hyungwon chuckled and shook his head. "I've been wanting to meet him anyways. Fighting with him helps me release my stress."

They both stood up and left to Hoseok's house. Hoseok lived in a simple bungalow which was passed over by his mother.

His housemate, Yoo Kihyun has been living with him for years since their families are quite close. Besides, he help kept the house in good condition. They arrived in front of his house as he opened the door.

Kihyun looked at him as he frowned upon seeing Hyungwon. "You bring this stick here again? Get a life mister." Hyungwon chuckled and took of his shades.

"You should get a life. I rarely came here and everytime I came I have to face that face of yours which made me want to hit it numerously."

Hoseok got in between as he threw a glare at the both of them. They both never got along. It's not like they're enemies but that's just their way of being friendly to each other. Such a weird relationship.

"Have you cooked already, Kihyun?" Kihyun nodded his head and pointed to the dishes on the dining table, still glaring at Hyungwon.

Hoseok dragged Hyungwon to the dining table and sat down. They started to eat as Hyungwon smelled the food first. "What's the matter, stickboy? Scared I put poison in it?"

Hyungwon swore he almost lost control of himself and would've punched his face if Hoseok was not there. He took his chopsticks and started to eat as Kihyun smiled upon seeing them enjoying his cooking.

"Eat well, stickboy. You should gain a few pounds. You're too skinny." Hyungwon rolled his eyes and ate the dish. He hate to admit it, but Kihyun's cooking is indeed delicious.

"Are you spending the night here?" Hyungwon nodded his head and looked for Kihyun's expression. He made a disgusted face and rolled his eyes.

"You'll sleep on the couch. I'm not letting any of the guest rooms got dirty because of you." Hyungwon chuckled as he nodded his head. He know how Kihyun is a clean freak and he wouldn't dare to start a fight with him or he'll end up sleeping on the benches at the streets.

He sat down on the couch as Kihyun threw a bunch of pillows and blanket to him. "Be grateful that I'm letting you stay or I'll kick you out of here." Hyungwon nodded his head and flashed a smile towards him in which Kihyun responded by rolling his eyes.

"Goodnight, hamster." Kihyun held up his fist as Hyungwon laughed. "Goodnight to you too, stickboy." Kihyun said as he entered his room. Hoseok has entered his room earlier since he have a magazine shoot for tomorrow.

He's been working as a part-time model as well to earn more money. Hyungwon has been offered to be a model many times and will always turned it down.

He laid down on the couch and stared blankly at the ceiling, his minds filled with the mysterious girl. Why does she have an effect on me

Is she someone I knew?