Saturdays

(A/N: This chapter contains a small mention of mental abuse , viewer discretion is advised. There will be a big bold 'here' for when it's over.)

It was back home for us, but it was Saturday, so Izuru and I made plans to relax at his house for the weekend. After lots of convincing my dad, we actually got to set that plan in motion. "Come back Sunday night, and for the love of everything, please don't be too stupid." I laughed, Izuru grabbing my bag for me as I kissed my dads cheek, "Don't worry Pa, I'm responsible, I know not to be stupid" With a nod to me, and my dad holding down my brother, we were off to his place.

"I think he likes you." I told Izuru nonchalantly, "I never even got to spend the night with my girl friends before, and now twice? You lucky man." I joked to him. He just sighed and nodded, "It's a lot of work to please your brother though, why is he so overprotective?" I was a bit unsure of what to say, whether to be truthful or just make something up. No, Izuru wouldn't tell anyone..Yeah, I can tell him. "Well it's a long story, but it's a cliche ex story I guess you could say." His eyes averted to me, as he stayed quiet, sort of signalling me to continue. "Things were going well, until he slowly started getting worse, not like physically or anything! Just, always putting me down and it didn't bother me at first..." I took a deep breath, then smiled slightly. "I was just naive. Though, my brother found out a bit after, since it started taking a toll on my health and mindset. He asked what was going on and I told him it wasn't that big of a deal and I explained what happened. Long story short, it wasn't the best time.." I ended with that, not wanting to go too much into detail as it still affected me, though I was slowly learning to tolerate those memories. He patted my head and I looked up at him, a bit confused. "I...You can trust me alright? You won't deal with any of that anymore." He said, looking at me with a flash of sadness in his eyes before my vision got blurry. I was tearing up, but it wasn't because I was down. I'm honestly not sure why I was crying though, maybe just this moment? This feeling? His gaze holding onto me?

*Here*

We had finally got to his apartment, to which we then searched for food to eat. "You need to go shopping. Seriously, why do you only have ramen?" He rolled his eyes, "Don't judge my eating habits, which are perfectly fine, by the way." I smiled at him, sticking my tongue out. "I'm ordering pizza, and by I, I mean you." I said, handing him my phone. He shook his head. "No way, why can't we ju-" I kissed his cheek, "Stuffed crust please" He just sighed, kissing my forehead and dialing the nearest pizza place. I smiled at him, before going to lay on the couch. I was thinking about the trip, we should really think about what we are.. I mean it's nice what we're doing, but maybe we should properly talk about our feelings.. Me being lost in thought, didn't notice he had gotten off my phone and made his way over to me, hugging me from above. I looked up at him and smiled, hugging back as he laid on me fully now.

"Izu...Can I ask you something?" He nodded, unsure why I got serious all of a sudden. "What are we?" He tilted his head, "Us?" I nodded, playing with his hair as he thought about it. "Well, I'm not sure, I don't really understand it either. I mean friends don't really kiss or be very affectionate like this, well at least not to me." I blushed a bit, he was right though, we weren't really friends anymore but we still were. "Hmm, well I like you a lot and you like me alot right?" We both agreed on that. "So Miss Y/n, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said, almost monotone, but with a hint of..hope? My eyes widened, blush on my face. I nodded slowly, "I would like that a lot..." Just as we were about to continue talking, my phone buzzed and I groaned, Izuru had gotten up, and as I was about to as well, he shook his head, "I'll get it for you." I smiled, "Thanks Izu!"

He looked at the contact, "Hamster Man", and looked over at me before answering it, making his way towards me. "Hello?" He asked as I tried to get the phone back, "AHAH, So you are with him? Y/n how brave of you to let him answer the phone!" I heard Gundham yell out before he whispered to someone. I finally got the phone back and plopped on the couch, "Gundham what are you talking about?" He laughed, "Mere human! It appears Miss Sonia was correct about you two." I tilt my head at Izuru, he shrugged, laying down, his head on my legs. "The great Izuru has caught your heart yes?" I blushed, "Gu-Gundham, what are you getting at?" He sighed over the phone, letting someone else take over."Y/n? It is me, Sonia. We have beliefs that you are seeing Izuru? Is that correct?" I sighed, "Do you guys just stalk me all day? How did you know?" She gasped, and I was able to hear the smile through her voice. "Oh that's wonderful! That means Nagito owes me 10 bucks! That is all, thank you!" Before I got to say anything else, she hung up, leaving me confused and kinda creeped out. "So they bet on us?" Izuru asked as I nodded, "I guess so. Well I guess it's not that bad, I mean we're happy right?" He kissed my hand, which was the one I was playing with his hair, and nodded, "Right."

After thirty minutes or so, there was a ring at the door, and there waiting was our lovely pizza. I smiled, getting the pizza as we both paid for the food and drinks. We sat the food on the counter and grabbed a few slices. "HeyY/n?" I tilt my head, "What up?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza.

"You're very special to me, you know?" 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ANNNND DONE!

I actually had motivation to write again :p so like here's a chapter

It's kinda short but in order to build up a little something special it's here ;)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!~