The Maid Pt. 2 [Loki Odinson]

"I think- I over- fuck- over estimated the corset!" I said as I sucked in as much as possible. "Its get easier with time" she said and I laughed. "I hope- ow!" The corset ribbons pinched my skin in multiple places. "Just a few more dear" she said as she looped another hole. "Alright hold on tight, I'm gonna pull very hard" I nodded and held onto her bed pole, she placed her knee on the tail of my spine and wrapped the ribbon aroun her hands and pulled back, nearly pulling me on the floor. "Holy hell!" The wind was knocked out of me as I leaned agaisnt to pole. "Frigga you are incredible, you wear one of these everyday" I said and she laughed tying the bottom. "Ok, break please" she nodded. "I'm assuming you dont want to wear the skirt?" She said pointing to the metal skirts that fluff up the dress. "No" she laughed and licked up the dress. "You know, green is Loki's favorite that's why I suggested it." She said and I nodded, bringing my hand to my side. "Makes sense, considering everytime I see him he's in green" she laughed. "Yes his wardrobe consists of black, green and gold." I laid my self back and I could feel my spine crack. "Alright dear, let's get this dress on and your hair done"

"Deep breaths, we can't have you passing out" she said as she put gold strands into my h/c hair. "Alright, so dont touch my face, deep breaths, dont talk about my friendship with Thor because it will piss him off and... theres one more...." I racking my brain until she spoke. "And no touching your hair" "and no touching my hair" I said and she smiled. "Clip" I handed her a clip and she took it, putting it in my hair. "Ribbon" she wrapped it around my hair that was put up and tied a bow. "Done, what do you think?" She said turning me around to mirror. "I-I like it, I- I look pretty" I laughed and as well as her. "Hun you don't look just pretty, your gorgeous" she said laying her hands on my shoulders. "Thank you" she brought her hand up and patted my cheek, I flinched slightly but she didnt seem to notice. "Its no problem dear, now let get to that ball room"

-

Each step hurt, the heels I wore dug into the arch of my foot. I hung around the sides of the party, usually sneaking back to talk to Jennifer and Gira. I leaned against one of the pillars, holding a champagne glass. "Another?" Jennifer asked coming by. "Is there any bread in the back? If I have anymore alcohol on an empty stomach I'm gonna be drunker then a man back from Jotunheim" I muttered downing the entire rest of the champagne and taking another glass. "Yes there's some wheat in the back with Jer" she said and I smiled to her fighting the erge to rub my hand over my face. "Thank Jen" she smiled and made her way to the other side of the party.

"Look at this" a man's voice said from a head of me, I didnt bother looking up from my glass, to annoyed to deal with it. I could feel my head become light headed. Deep breaths. The corset pinched my sides as foot steps approached. "The bitch who gave us tough about the mud on our shoes" I rolled my eyes, I really didnt have the energy for this. "Hello boys" I muttered glancing up. "Boys? What do we look like? Kids?" I nearly laughed at his words. "No but you sure act like it" I said, and just as he was about to reply his mouth shut and his eyes flickered behind me. "I believe the lady has spoken truthfully" my lips folded inward when I heard Loki's voice, a light laugh slipping between them. I brought my hand up to cover the smile but quickly brought it back.

No touching your face.

"Run along" he said and they turned and walked away. "Hello Loki, it's nice to see you outside of the library" I said taking a shot right out of gate. "Its nice to see you not in a maid's attire" I placed my hand over my chest "ouch, that's a low blow but alas touché." He smiled. "Can you believe Frigga picked me as one of suitors?" I said and he nodded taking a glass of champagne from a table near by. "Yes actually, my mother adores you. I believe shes your what is it.... God Mother? One of your Mudgardian traditions" I took a sip from my glass and leaned back against the pillar. "I do apologize im not the best with remembering silly Mudgardian things" he said and I just rolled my eyes in response. "Well I shouldnt be remembering your asgardian traditions-" "but you live here" I nudged his side. "Shut up, dont  disprove my point" he laughed, after a while of silence he spoke.

"In all honesty you are the best lick out of all the women her tonight" I laughed at his words. "I highly doubt that, you see that woman over there?" I gestured to the darker skinned woman in the blue ball gown with flowers in her hair. "Shes the queen of one most respected planets in Relm 5, by marring her you would bring eternal peace between your kingdoms." I nodded with and understanding face. "Yes but shes quiet chatty, you on the other hand are more reserved and only get heated when it comes to serious matters" he said and I nearly threw my head back laughing. "Ok what about him, Hes the general advisory leader of realm 2. Quite cute as well, the blonde boy and the mysterious dark haired man, quiet the love story if I say so myself" I took a quick drink of my glass. "...not my forte, when it comes to men I like them more natural almost dark academia like" that was one of the most regretful things in my life. Teaching him was aesthetics are, no matter how much he put earth down, he can't say he doesn't enjoy some of our stuff. "Oh come on, hed be nice little twink" he laughed hard at that one, nearly doubling over. "But I dont want some pretty little thing, I want someone to rule along side me. Your smart and you know how to organize things perfectly with out flaw, your incredibly funny aswell, I'd really like to give it a try, weather its romantic or platonic" I took his words in taking a few moments to collect them and sort how I felt.

"Can I think about it?"