16

Chapter 16: one year (part 1)

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Hey baby," Perrie says after leaving kisses on Jade's bare shoulder.

The brunette hums, "Hi." she quietly responds.

Perrie smiles, "Happy one year." she whispers sending shivers down Jade's back. Pulling the covers away Jade lays on her back and pulls Perrie in for a sweet kiss.

"Happy one year," she smiles but her eyes still half-open, "Can't believe we've..." And just like that, she was back in dreamland.

Perrie attempts to hold in her laughter. Jade isn't usually like this, she'd be up by now especially on their one year anniversary. She would be on her feet and making breakfast by now.

"J, baby wake up." Perrie hovers over her snoozing girlfriend and showers her face with kisses. "Don't you wanna start our day with something sweet?"

Jade hums again, eyes still closed, "Pancakes."

"What about something sweeter?" Perrie starts to trail the kisses down her jaw and down to her bare chest.

"Ice cream." Jade sighs.

"Sweeter," Perrie smiles and even though Jade can't see it, she could hear it in her voice. "Something you can't find in the kitchen."

Jade's eyes snap open when Perrie slides a finger between her slit, "Ah-" her hips jerks back.

"Still sensitive?"

"Mhm.." she nods.

"Want me to make it all better?"

"No, Perrie.. I'm tired-" yawning, the brunette attempts to pull Perrie back up on her like a blanket, "Let's just stay like this for a while."

"I feel like I'm crushing you with all my weight." Perrie groans, her lips grazing on Jade's neck.

"I like it, it's comforting. Now shhh..."

"Five more minutes then,"

"Twenty."

"Ten."

"Fifteen."

"Fine," Perrie sighs, "Fifteen minutes and then we're both going to shower. I have a whole day planned for us."

"What are we doing?"

"It's a surprise."

"Give me a hint."

"You're just going to have to wait and see."

"I know what you're doing and it's not going to work on me."

"I'm not doing anything." Perrie runs her fingertips along Jade's sides making her squirm.

"Stop, that tickles." Jade giggles.

"Are you awake now?" Perrie continues until her fingers find themselves on Jade's thighs, "Why don't you spread your legs so we can get the party started." she whispers.

"You've had enough of that last night." Jade attempts to push Perrie away but in return gets a tickle attack from the blonde, "EEK, PERRIE!"

"I won't stop until you get up!"

"You're so annoying! Fine, fine!" Jade curls into a ball to shield herself from the tickles, "Since when were you a morning person?"

"Since when were you not a morning person?" Perrie smiles when Jade lays flat on her back, her bare chest visible to Perrie's blue eyes.

"Since when were my eyes on my nipples?" Jade questions.

"Since when did you let me bruise you up like that?" Perrie bites her bottom lip as she continued to stare at Jade's chest.

"Bruise what up?" Jade tilts her head before looking down and seeing multiple hickeys all over her chest, "Oh. My. God." propping herself up with her elbow, she glares at the blonde.

"I might have gone a little overboard last night.." Perrie nervously laughs.

"How am I going to cover this, it's like 30 degrees outside." Jade groans.

"You don't have to," Perrie grins, "Let everyone see what a monster I am in bed." Finally getting up, she sits on the end of the bed, her back facing Jade. "Relax, we can cover it up with make-up."

"Baby, your back." Jade covers her mouth before crawling closer to her girlfriend.

"What about my- OW!" Perrie hisses once she feels Jade's fingertip on her back. A sharp pain has her standing and wincing in pain. Walking over to the bathroom, she turns to the mirror to see red painful scratch marks along her back. "Oh dear God, I'm not the monster in bed baby, YOU are." Perrie gasps.

"I'm sorry, I don't even remember scratching you that much. Turn around." Jade forces the blonde to sit on the toilet seat as she examines the marks.

"You also don't remember screaming fu- OW!"

"Don't bring that up,"

"Maybe we shouldn't have celebrated our one year the second it hit midnight." Perrie chuckles.

After bickering for another minute or two, the couple decides to take a long shower with Perrie wincing every two seconds about her back, guilt-tripping Jade into having sex in the shower.

"Okay, you gotta move out." Jesy sternly says as soon as Perrie comes out of her bedroom wearing a white crop top with high waisted jeans.

"You heard us, didn't you."

"I'm pretty sure the whole building heard you."

"Good morning, Jesy." Jade comes from behind Perrie wearing a long white flowy dress.

"WOAH!" Jesy practically yells, "Is it someone's Birthday or something?"

Jade immediately covers her chest with rosy cheeks and runs back behind Perrie who bursts out laughing, "It's our one year, check this out-" Turning around Perrie pulls her shirt up but is stopped by Jade.

"Perrie!"

"You two are disgusting, but also adorable. I hate you two but happy anniversary." Jesy shakes her head and flops over on the couch.

"You love us." Perrie grins before taking Jade's hand and pulling her into a cheeky little kiss.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

A/N: Please wish Jesy well, I don't know exactly what's going on with her but I think she needs our support more than anything right now and please don't go spreading rumours or even assuming anything.

Let's just all wish for the best.

- wasabist x