Weasley family

"Where are you going?" Asked James I looked at him and replied "to my room duh.." their jaw dropped "your gonna get in trouble!!" Said Lily I scoffed "ohh come on. I rode a dragon to escape from something i did last year and I didn't get in any trouble? Don't be ridiculous.. ciao~" I waved my hand and disappeared.

I teleported to my room and heard "Albus she's not com-" they saw me and Albus said "Minerva that's 20 galleons for me.." Hermione said "told you Professors she always does this is the future.." I smiled and said "they were annoying me.." Hermione raised an eyebrow.

"You know damn well how annoying paddy is i mean Sirius is.." I argued she just nodded and i went to my bed. "Hey y/n remember the thing i put on your baggage?" I nodded and said looked at the cabinet for it.

She opened it and i said "do not touch the white and red box." She hummed and Albus asked "what are those?" I sat up and replied "when the war hasn't started yet us four packed important things then we shrank it. Hermione shrank her's and gave it to Ginny so she will put it in her bag.

Then Ginny shrank her's and gave it to Luna. Then Luna shrank her's and gave it to me so i was the one you have it.." they all nodded and he asked "is that Sirius Black the one hugging and kissing your cheeks?" I looked at the photo and set it down.

Hermione laugh because when Harry pushed me and Hermione pushed Sirius we kissed accidentally. "Umm maybe.." i replied and Hermione laughed "shut up Mione it was your And Harry's fault!!" She smiled and said "bit Sirius enjoyed it.." i widen my eyes and growled "Hermione Jean Granger..."

She laughed and Professor Dumbledore said "May i know who this Harry Potter is the boy who live.." I nodded and took the two picture frames with and left the picture where only me and Sirius are in it. I showed him and pointed at the Professors "that's Severus Snape potion master of Hogwarts and the most feared Professor. That over there is Remus Lupin Professor of DADA his nice and a great Professor."

I pointed Harry next "that's is Harry Potter the boy who lived one of my friends. Then Ronald Weasley Ginny's big brother. That two over there is George and Fred Weasley also Ginny's brothers and that over there is Bill the oldest of the Weasley children that over there is Fleur Delacour Weasley his wife. That over there is Charlie Weasley. And lastly we have Percy Wesley."

I smiled and said "the twins were the greatest and the best prankster of Hogwarts. One time when you were sent away of the Ministry because they didn't believe us that the dark lord was back a pink ugly looking toad came to replace you. I'm not lying she really looked like a toad.."

Hermione laugh and I continued "That Professor was abusive to The three houses Gryffindor,Hufflepuff and Ravenclaws.. she would make us draw some line and it will appear in our skin... but those two did everything to drive her crazy and soon after she got fired when Voldy appeared on the Ministry fighting you and Harry. Harry wasn't suppose to be there but that time Bellatrix killed Sirius so we both followed Bellatrix then The dark lord appeared."

"I managed to hit Bellatrix with some curses but she got away.. The twins were my best friends and grandmother wasn't happy about that.." I smiled and Hermione said "because she said that.." we both said at the same time "they are bad influence and I don't like it.." we looked each other and laughed.

The two smiled at us "so is there something between you and Sirius and Hermione and Remus?" We looked at each other and i said "were don't have a clue but we are sure that Luna and Severus have something..." they looked at us and i said "Luna is Professor Snape's favorite student and it was shocking because she's not a Slytherin she's a Ravenclaws.."

They smiled and i wore the bracelet that Sirius gave me "where did you get that?" Asked Hermione I smiled and replied "Sirius gave it to me for my seventeenth birthday and my parents death anniversary.." she smiled and nodded "your parents died on your birthday?" Asked Albus I nodded and smiled.

They stood up and said "well we will see you tomorrow your letters is already signed.." said Minerva and they left. I sat on my bed and stared at the bracelet soon enough I fell asleep i woke up the next morning i was really exhausted Merlin!

I sat up and Sirius said "you haven't woke up almost a whole day..." I looked at him and said "I kinda did something so exhausting soo.." he just nodded and said "well time for breakfast and we are going to hogsmead.." I nodded and took some winter clothes since it started showing yesterday.

I went out of the bathroom and they weren't there anymore they must have headed to the great hall

I went out of the bathroom and they weren't there anymore they must have headed to the great hall. I ate my breakfast at my room and went to the meeting place. I saw the other student dressed there i went beside Hermione and gave the letter to Professor McGonagall "ok everyone let's go.."

She didn't notice me so I looked around and saw Severus at the corner. I went to him and teased him "you wear white are you sick?" He laughed at me and we went to the last part of the class some Professors are behind us.

"I didn't know you wear know how to wear other colors.." I whispered he argued "of course i do shut up!!" I held my laughter and Professor Dumbledore asked "Miss Y/n is that you?" I turned around and nodded "you had a long rest.."

I smiled and nodded and I looked back "where did you get that bracelet?" Severus asked I looked at him and replied "from a friend he gave it to me on my birthday.." we spoke and no one heard us he nodded and said "when is your birthdate?" I looked around and the Professors are quite far I replied "i'm 18 today.." he widen his eyes and and I placed my fingers on his lips to shush him.