Truth

We all congratulate her and when we continued eating Minerva and Albus came. I hugged them and they sat down. Luna told them the news and they were happy until the attention went to me.

"So dear.." said my grandmother "ohh god please no.." i said and they all chuckled "Well Draco have a girlfriend.." she looked at my cousin they both blushed. "Ron have Lavender, the twins have their own girlfriends, Bill have a wife. Charlie have a fiancé. And Percy merlin only knows where he is.."

I cut her off "his at Japan.." she rolled her eyes and continued "your sister they are happy. Ginny have Harry. Luna is pregnant with Neville. Hermione is with Remus..." "oh my Please no.." i said and she rolled her eyes and collapsed her hands together and her index fingers was on her chin.

"When are you going to have a boyfriend? You're the oldest among the the four of you.." she said i ate some and replied "it depends..." I drink some wine. And they laughed at me "and you Severus when?" Said Albus. "Stop asking me random things Albus.." he replied.

We all laughed it off and i made eye contact with Harry because he was laughing at me. He laughed harder and fell on his chair the same thing happened to Draco and we all widen our eyes. Lucius and Remus helped them up and Albus spoke.

"Severus how about Y/n will be your assistant. I mean she's your best student after all.." Severus looked and the others at me and i said "i'm completely fine with that. Since i need some more things to do than listen to my cousin wanting to have a boyfriend..."

They chuckled and she said to me "you know i hate you something's right?" I nodded and replied "well at least if I didn't take you here you will still be single.." they both blushed and I chuckled. "So is that a yes Severus?" Asked Albus he nodded. We finished eating and gave gifts.

I gave Severus some rare potions book while the others some things. He gave me a part two of my favorite book I hugged him and he chuckled. Then we sat on the couch I smirked when Hermione and Remus was in front of us.

They were confused and Severus said "look up.." they did and saw a mistletoe. They kissed and Severus stood up "i'm not going to watch some making out things.." I chuckled and said "ohh don't leave me here then!" We laughed and told stories at the balcony.

Time skip.

At Hogwarts Severus introduced me to the students and I'm nice at them. His still mean then I helped a student with something and he watched me do so. I smiled at the student and he thanked me. He was at 7th year after class i sat down on Severus chair and he said "you have your own chair idiot.."

I looked at him and said "so?" He rolled his eyes and we started to check some papers. It was fun to do so and I checked every messy writers because Severus is to strict at them. Then i took some sweets on my desk but he snatched it.

"Hey that's mean!" I said and he rolled his eyes and i took another sweets and Minerva came. "Y/n dear come with me.." I nodded and followed her. Remus and Hermione was waiting for me there "were engaged.." they both said I hugged them and said "aww that's so cute."

"Ginny and Luna is also engaged how about you?" Asked Hermione. I smiled and replied "i have no idea..." I laughed and Minerva raised her eyebrow at me. "I want to have more grandchildren than you know.." "you heard her Remus.." i said and Remus smirked Hermione blushed.

"I'm referring to you young lady.." she said and i said "i will be the last. Remus you're mother-in-law wants grandchildren what are you still doing here?" He smirked and said "if you say so.." he pulled Hermione to his chambers and I laughed.

"Y/n dear..." she said I looked at her and replied "mother you know that I don't even have a boyfriend. And let them get married first.." she laughed and i went back to the classroom. I stand up and ate some sweets "god i'm so lonely!" I argued and Severus said "what am i to you a roach?"

I rolled my eyes and he said "what are those medicines you were taking at the Manor?" I froze. (How did he saw that..) "umm it's nothing Severus don't worry about it.." i was having and anxiety attack again i was standing up that time. My breath is increasing "y/n?" Asked Severus but I collapse.

Severus's POV...

I was asking her but then she started to act weird then she collapsed i was fast enough to catch her. I picked her up in a bridal way and went to the infirmary Poppy immediately look at her and i called Albus and Minerva.

"Severus what happened?" Said Minerva I shrugged and Poppy went out "does she tell anyone about her illness?" We widen our eyes and she said "she's fine she had an anxiety attack but does anyone know why she have severe depression and she is not mentally stable.."

"But she's always happy.." i said she replied "Severus it's easy to put up a show.." we all went inside and closed the curtains she was sleeping. Minerva held her hand and whispered "why didn't you tell me..." she kissed her forearm and said "Severus take care of her for me please I need to talk to them.."

I nodded and she left Albus patted my back "I know you can fix her Severus I believe in you.." he left then i asked Poppy if she can stay at my quarters fir more privacy she agreed and we teleported to my room.