End and begining

"Y/n do you really need to do that please tell me you're lying.." he said I hugged him and said "i wish i was Sev but sorry i need to or they will all get stuck here.." he looked at me and said "i will find you I promise.." I smiled and asked "Promise?" We pinkie swear and said "promise."

Time skip after a few months end of the year..

While eating dinner Tom Riddle and the other death eaters came. I looked at Severus and nodded it's time. I gave the necklace to my sisters and Professor Dumbledore pointed his wand. "Albus we meet again my old friend.." he said.

The student all went to the staffs table and hide behind the Professors except me. With a flick of my wand the death eaters died my eyes are not the same anymore. "It's time headmaster..." I looked at Severus "make sure they get back.." he nodded and headmaster slowly back away.

We duel and duel they didn't saw that i got stabbed at the heart. I cried out "Adavada Kedvra!" It hit him and he died permanently. They all clapped and I looked at them smiling their was a dagger in my heart i fell on the floor. Severus ran to me first.

"Y/n...." he said I looked at him and said "send them back now..." he nodded and looked at my sister. "Put the necklace on.." he said they said "no Y/n..." "i said put the goddamn necklace on!!" He said angrily. They did he stood up and cast a spell they disappeared they was sent back to the future.

My grandma came to me crying "I'm sorry for not telling the truth.. i need to make sure that no one can mess my plan up.. I love you so much grandmother...." I looked at Sirius and smiled then Severus "till we meet again babe.." I teased he laughed and i died. I woke up in a white place "hey..." someone said.

I sat up and saw all of them around me my grandmother was crying. I smirked and looked at Severus "promise not be so mean.." I teased he flicked my forehead. "Shut up you insolent child..." I smiled and said "have fun..." they all nodded and i said goodbye to them the walked to the door and they all said "were so proud of you..."

I stayed there for a long time watching them have fun and be happy. Sirius got a girlfriend i felt hurt and happy at the same time Severus and Luna didn't get together because Luna Love Neville now. Harry is happy with his parents but they all remember me.

Severus was not happy about it and I would watch him cry all night. It felt like it's only been weeks but they were at the same age as usual they became Professors and such thing and My sisters are going to attend their next year in a week.

After a few days passed Merlin came to me and said that I could come back but with a different family but same look. I thanked him and i woke up in a different place a freaking castle. I sat up and the maids greeted me good morning i asked "where is mother and father?"

They looked at each other and said "my queen they died a year ago.." I widen my eyes and said "I'm sorry I just missed them so much.." I excused and the head maid said "well my dear are you ready for your new school?" I was confused and she said "Hogwarts 7th year?"

I nodded and smiled widely "of course!!" I said and she said that it's time to go. I took a shower happily and we both teleported to Hogwarts it was night. Then i heard Professor Dumbledore saying "Please Welcome our new student Queen Y/n White!"

They clapped and the door opened they all gasped Severus stood up and I smiled. "I told you we will meet again.. babe.." I teased he ran to me pick me up spun me around and hugged me. Al lot of students said aww and such things it was my birthday too btw.

We stopped hugging and I looked at the Professors i saw Moony Minerva Dumbledore and padfoot and James too. I looked at my sisters and they ran to hug me "you blithering idiot!!" They all said i ran to my grandmother and hugged her "I missed you so much.." i said and she hugged me back.

"Now you're a queen?!" She said I looked at her and said "yeah it's complicated.." then a student ask "Professor McGonagall is she one of the legends? Part of the McGonagall sisters?" I looked at him and said proudly "yes i am and I'm proud of that.." they have big 'o' in their faces and they sort me i got sorted to Slytherin.

I smirked and looked at Severus then at Draco "Draco Malfoy.." he said i shake his hand and said "Y/n White but I would prefer McGonagall.." he nodded and I looked at Potter and my friends. I looked at Sirius and Remus i gave them a nod and a small smile.

After dinner I stood up and got pulled by Severus in the dungeons. He hugged me again tightly "i get it you missed me.." I teased and he said "it's been years shut your little mouth!" I laughed and said "i see you cry every night is it because um you and um Luna.."

He chuckled and said "no idiot.." I rolled my eyes and someone knocked the door opened it was Albus and Minerva. I smiled and said "am i like in trouble?" I asked sarcastically and my grandmother replied "yes you are your grounded."

"Hey that's not fair I just came back a few hours ago!" I argued and she said "still you didn't tell us. It's been years.." I laughed and said "fair enough.." we all laughed and Albus gave me a hug. Then my grandmother said "have some quality time with your boyfriend.." she winked and they both left laughing.