- The total opposite -

Ughh.. the only thing I thought about was Louis.

Louis, Louis, Louis..

Hot but still not..

He's not sweet, he's annoying..

___

I woke up from the sound of mom cleaning. I checked my phone since it had a few notifications. Going in on Snapchat I added Louis back, even though I didn't want to.

I really didn't want to go to school. Especially when I didn't have my uniform. I but on sweatpants and a large t-shirt to pretend I was ill. When I walked out of the room I pretended to be dizzy and have a headache. But when I walked out of my room mom didn't see me. Walking my way down stairs I saw a package.
- Good morning sweetie, your uniform has came!! She said all the way from the living room.

Opening the package I realized I didn't need to be I'll today. I took out the uniform and ran back to my room. I but on the skirt and the shirt, it was black and white. And the tie was white and green. I got a text from Louis.

Louis

- Heey! GM, Ostrich..

Ughh.. it's the thing he tells me now..

- Ohh heyy.. GM Goofball!

I'm not good at this so bare with me..

- want a ride to school??

Absolutely not

- I'd rather walk to be honest..

- I'm not letting you walk.. it's 6 degrees outside

- Yeah and I rather get sick then sitting in the same car as you

My morning wasn't great today, I didn't eat breakfast, I have cramps and it's freezing outside. Now I regret saying no for a ride to school, but I couldn't just text him saying. " I'm sorry can you give me a ride it actually freezing outside!!". No instead I'm walking now.

- Sweetie there's a boy waiting for you outside, mom screamed. Louis?
- Right! Just a sec, I said while getting my jacket and my schoolwork. As I ran downstairs I could see Louis standing by the door talking to my mom.
- There you are, Louis said while looking me up and down.
- Why didn't you tell me you knew Louis Partridge?! Mom asked staring at me.
- I don't know, may-, I didn't get to finish before my mom interrupted me.
- Well, where having dinner with them tonight! I just called Lucy. She said. " I've known Lucy for a long time, I just didn't know she was back!" She continued.
- Well I got school now, mom! I said staring back at her.
- See you tonight, ms. Mandorf!! Louis said smiling and pulling me away. When we came out he was still holding my wrist.
- I think you can let go now? I said while laughing at him.
- Oh, yeah! He said as he squeezed my hand really hard and then letting go. I moaned out and " Ouchh" as I then looked at my hand. It had a tint of red.

School ~

I was with Louis the hole day and we got to know each other fast. I still hated him but somehow it felt like I've known him for ages.

- I don't think we have the same class next.. what do you have, Louis asked me.
- Umm... English but he's not here today so I have break until lunch, I said.
- I have extra French, he said smirking.
- And what are you smirking at!? I said with a bratty attitude.
- You will be alone.. which means you have to get to know someone else, or just be alone for 90 minutes! He said laughing. I punched him on his shoulder so he'd stop laughing.
- Well, au revoir then! He said as making a gesture with his hand telling me to go. I walked away but turned around finding him staring at me.
- What are you looking at you moran!! I said while giving him the middle finger.

___

I was all alone under a tree when a girl came up to me. She was blond and looked really bitchy. When she came up to me she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.
- Heyyy I'm Tiffany!! She said. I tried holding my laugh in, because her name was even bitchier then her looks.
- Hello?? I said sounding annoyed. She looked at me for a while before she said something.
- Your name!!? She asked while looking back to her friends.
- I'm not giving you my name.., I said looking down at my laptop sitting in my knees.
- Attitude?? She said staring at me. " Well I don't care, I'm here to tell you to back off from Louis!" She continued. I looked at her shocked.

What-did-she-just-say??

I started laughing. Then I heard another girl laugh. A brunette girl came up behind her.
- Excuse you, she said while butting her finger on her shoulder and pushing her away. She sat down opposite to me. She then turned around looking up at Tiffany. Tiffany just stood there like a tree.
- Go on... I assume your done here, she asked her. Tiffany looked down as shocked as I where at the brunette.
- I'm not done ye-, Tiffany tried to explain but she interrupted her.
- Ohh... your done, she said while pointing at the table her friends where sitting at. Seeing Tiffany walk away made me feel great.

- Thanks.. for that!! I said. She looked at me.
- No problem, I'm Evie, Evie Skyle! She said while reaching out her hand for me to shake.
- I'm Layla Mandorf, I said while shaking her hand. She smiled at me and then looked at Tiffany.
- Lookes like someone's mad! I said while laughing. She also laughed.

I had the best conversation with her. We talked about all sorts of things. Family, future and boys. She told me she really like a guy named Matthew. The name sounded familiar.

I took off my jacket as it started getting warm outside. When I rolled up my sleeve I could see a big red mark on my wrist.
- What happened?? Evie asked me.
- Louis just grabbed me a bit to tight. It's nothing really, I continued. Then she looked at me with her eyes wide open.
- Who's this boy... Louis you said. As I was going to tell her a group of boys stepped outside walking towards us. Then I could see Louis running up to me. Evie stood up and dragged me with her.
- I got an A in French today!! He screamed running up to me and picking me up.
- That's great Lulu!! I said while hugging him back.

When he but me down all eyes were on me and Louis. I looked at him but he was already looking at me. Then I saw that Evie was talking to one of the boys.
- Lulu this is Evie my friend, I whispered in his ear.
- You she's the girl my friend Matthew like, he whispered back. Then I looked at him shocking.
- What he likes her to!! I said as my face filled up in one big smile.
- What do you mean with " to" , he said looking at me confused.
- She likes him to.. I mean look at how she adores him, I whispered as he turned around. He but his arm around my shoulders just to whisper.
- Let's set them up!

___

- Are you sure Lulu!? I said.
- Positive! He said with all confidence he had.
- Whatever you think, Partridge!

- When did you think of the nickname Lulu? He asked when pulling up to my house. I looked at him holding a hand on my chest.
- I came from the bottom of my heart! I pretended like it hurt in my heart while he laughed.
- Alright, see you tonight love!
- Don't call me that Lulu!!
- I know you like it..., he then said. I rolled my eyes while closing the door. When I walked up to my house I felt happiness running threw my body.

Dinner with Louis Partridge..

He called me love...