- Dinner night -

Woooww i really don't have anything to wear...

This is a disaster

What am I going to wear? What is mom going to wear? I ran over to moms room and opened it slightly.
- What are you wearing? I asked. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. Mom opened it.
- This.., she answered as soon as she opened the door to show me. She wore a white tight dress down to her knees. Her hair was curled and classic. Then she topped it all of with white heels.
- I-I think that looks gorgeous on you..! I got out of my mouth. Then she looked me up and down with a confused face.
- I don't know what to w-, I didn't get to finish before she interrupted me.
- Here this is what Louis is wearing, she handed her phone to me. It was a pic of Louis standing in front of the mirror with an all black suit.
- You should wear something matching, she said.
- What ever you say mom, as I started to walk up to my room mom continued.
- Lucy said that he looked nervous!! She said looking at me all excited.
- I don't th-, mom interrupted me again.
- It's ok if you guys are dating.., she continued.
- MOM!! Where just friends! I mean how could she say so. I ran into my room to show her that I was embarrassed.

When I walked down the stairs the Partridge family was standing in the hall waiting for me. I saw Louis talking to a little girl, she's maybe 14 years old. They looked alike. Then as soon as I made a noise everybody started staring at me. I also saw Louis eyes on me. I wore a black tight dress with a button up sweater over it.

When I came to the last step Louis looked me up and down.
- Heyy, i- umm.. th-this is my a-sister Millie, he said. He's so cute when he's nervous.

Wait what did I just say.. no I meant he's so ridiculous when he's nervous

- Hey Millie, I'm Layla, I said. His sister was really pretty. She didn't wear any makeup but still looked so cute.
- I know Louis always t-, she didn't get to finish the sentence before Louis took his hand over her mouth. Then I punched Louis light in his stomach.
- Ouchh.. he said while watching me walk away with my arm around Millie.
- Soo Millie how's your brother?!
- He's kind I guess but he's also a moran, she said.
- Ohh I see, I looked back at Louis who was looking at me smirking.

I got to talk to Millie a lot before we started walking over to the restaurant. It was really pretty on the way there. The hole city was full of lights. As I wondered away in my thoughts I didn't realize what happened.
- Bye Millie, see you tomorrow!! Louis said while hugging her. I walked up to her and hugged her.
- Byee.., I said while watching her disappear in her friends house.

                            At the restaurant ~

I was waiting on my turn to order my food. My mom and Louis parents took some weird luxurious food. It finally got to my turn.
- I'll take the the Grand pasta with water, please. I said when Louis looked at me.
- Make that two, he said while giving the waitress the menu. Louis looked at me and then on his phone. Our parents were talking about the most random stuff possible. As I was playing with my fork Lucy started speaking to Louis. He then but his phone in his pocket.
- Layla what do you do on your spare time?? Lucy asked me. Why would she want to know?
- I do a lot of things actually, I said while my mom was nodding proudly.
- Tell us! Louis whispered just to tease me. I quickly got a little angry and answered.
- I model, skate, play the piano and did acting for a while, I said specifically towards Louis.
- You and Louis have a lot in common then!! She said putting her hand on Louis shoulder. Louis nodded while smiling.

When the food came the subject changed.
- So how long have you guys been dating!? Lucy asked Louis. Both of us looked at each other and down at our food again.
- Mom, umm we aren't dating. We're just friends, Louis said. When I looked at Lucy she looked depressed.
- Sorry I just assumed since Louis talkes about yo-, again Louis interrupted her.
- Mom how was work today!? That was smooth but that didn't stop his mom.
- Louis there's nothing to be ashamed of, Layla talks to her friends about you all the time!! My mom interrupted there conversation. I gave mom the " I-will-kill-you" look. I literally stared into her soul.

___

The dinner was nice and it was soon over. My mom payed and we all went home. Halfway home I started following Louis to his " Secret place ", that's what he calls it.
- Were are you taking me?? I asked as he was leading me somewhere. I looked at me and didn't answer. The sunset started to slowly show in the sky.
- Ok let's sit here, he said while giving me a gesture to sit. I sat down on the grass. A slow breeze blew over us and I got really cold.
- Can we go it's really cold, I said while shaking. He stood up and started taking of his coat. He then but it over my shoulders.
- Thanks! I whispered.

The sunset was beautiful. And I couldn't get enough. As it was getting colder and darker I sat closer to him. Somehow I got in between his legs laying down on him.
- We should go home now.., he said while pushing me a bit.
- A few more minutes! I moaned at him. I was getting really tired.
Somehow he got me up and we were immediately on our way home.

At this point it was really dark outside, and scary. Louis didn't seem scared at all. I heard a sound from the woods behind a house. I jumped up and hugged Louis arm. I didn't realize that I was hugging his arm until he said something.
- Are you ok?
- I-I don't really k-know at this point, I said still hugging his arm.
- Do you trust me? He asked. I nodded quickly and got closer to him. Our hand where hanging by each other. I could stocky feel his fingers touching my palm. Then he slid his finger through mine and now we where holding hands. I slowly got more comfortable with him closer to me. It was like he protected me.

___

- It was fun while it lasted but now where here! He said putting his hands in his pocket.
- I wish it could last longer.., I said while blushing. He walked up to me for a hug. I looked up at him and threw my arms around his neck. His hands was around my waist. We stood like that for a solid 3 minutes. Then I backed of and whispered. " Fun being with you Tewkesbury". I said when winking at him. He laughed and I watched him walk to his door next to our house.

This was a night to remember..

Remember me, Lord Tewkesbury...