- High School -

I woke up from the most annoying sound on earth. The alarm. As I walked past the window I couldn't help it to take a look into Louis's room. He was sitting on his bed and texting someone. His brown fluffy hair was really messy and he didn't wear a shirt. I had abs and was quite fit. Not fit like he goes to the gym, I'm mean fit like he plays football or something.

After tossing my clothes on my bed and ruining my perfect organized closet, i decided to wear a white golf skirt and a beige sweatshirt. I'm probably going to wear air force's with that and maybe a baguette bag. Really basic but what can I do about it?

I started doing my makeup which is easy because I'm really natural when it comes to makeup. I do my eyebrows, concealer, maybe blush and maybe contour. I don't have to do my lashes because I have lash extensions.

I can't find my blush palette, that's weird. I got a text from Millie.

- Hey girl!! How's it going over there?? She asked.
I texted back really fast and said.
- Heeeyy, really good!! I gotta give you the scoop after school..., I sent back and left my phone in my room. My belly was growling and the only thing I could focus on was food at the moment. Good thing mom made me pancakes.

- Good morning, mom!!
- Good morning, sweetie!! Did you see me fall asleep on the couch?? What am I supposed to answer.
- U-umm yeah... yeah, I answered.
- Ok, I'm not mad, she answered back quickly.
I nodded and smiled as I walked up to the kitchen counter. I reached for a plate when my mom got a call. I took two pancakes and sat down. My mom walked away so I couldn't disturb her, so it must have been important. I took a quick look at my phone when I saw that I've gotten a friend request on Snapchat. The name was familiar, Louis.P. Then it popped up in my head, the boy from yesterday. The window boy. I could remember his cute smile and how he was tired but still excited.
Mom ran up to me in excitement.
- There's a audition for this new movie!! She said smiling. Movie? Audition? I haven't acted since i moved to my dad. I was in a couple movies but didn't have the big parts. Even though I was a really good actor I stopped acting.
- I don't know mom.. it was a while ago, I answered.
- Okay, well you should think about it because it's one of the lead roles!! When she said that I got butterflies. It's weird that I'm still known as an actor.

____

I knew where the school where because I had been there before. When I met Millie she went to that school. I was there to pick her up after she got expelled. She obviously did do it on purpose though. She really hated that school. The teacher, the students and the environment. We call it the "school for snobs".

The only thing I'm scared of is not getting a friend. Think about it... " the new girl who doesn't have any friends". Scariest thing of all if I become a snob. Millie wasn't a snob, but I may be.

The school ~

The school was big and modern. It was modern on the color but classic and old on the design. It was a pretty school. All the students where wearing school uniforms in black and white with green detailing. Shit maybe I'm supposed to wear that.

Now I was embarrassed...

Not did I only wear normal clothes instead of a uniform but I also didn't know where to go...

All the eyes where on me when I walked in the school. There was people whispering and laughing. I didn't want to care but I really did. Then a hand slightly touched my shoulder. A familiar face showed up next to me. Louis Partridge.
- Hey, I thought you might need some help Mandorf?! He asked. I didn't need help and certainly not from him.
- No I'm fine.. you can go, I said not realizing how mean that sounded. He looked at me and we had eye contact for a while. After a bit I looked away and said.
- See there it is.. the office, I said while pointing at the principals office. I walked away and didn't look back.
__

The principal gave me a tour and left me at my locker. I had locker number 13, nice! I hope I had my locker next to a girl that I could be friends with. But it wasn't what I got. A boy came up to the locker next to me as I was taking out my chemistry book. He was tall, brunette and... Ohh no. Louis, again.
- Hi, Partridge! I said trying to sound nice.
- I thought you didn't need my help..! He sounded quite angry.
- Look I'm s-, he immediately stopped me.
- I have a chemistry class to go to, putting his hand against my face.
- Ughh.., I grabbed his wrist and looked him in the eyes.
- Don't give me that attitude Partridge! I couldn't hold it long before I started laughing. He started laughing to.
- Then should I escort you to your classroom.., he continued. I nodded and took out my hand. He then was about to take my hand and walk me there, but instead he took my pen. Running after him I realized how he was trying to annoy me. He was much faster than me so I couldn't keep up. When we came to the class we walked in at the same time. Everybody was staring but there was one girl that gave me a look that mad me thing she wanted me dead.
- Mr. Partridge and Ms. Mandorf you will be partners, the teacher said and didn't look up from his folder.
- Ugh.. not you again, I said. I then saw my pen and ripped it out of his hand.
- Ouchh.. Mandorf take it easy, he said winking at me. I pushed him so he stopped staring at me.

___

Louis walked me home and I got really mad at him. We didn't  talk, but if we did it was just a mean comment.

I FaceTimed Millie and told her about everything. Louis and Millie knew each other. Millie told me that he was a nice person.

A nice person...

He's the total opposite...

Well he's not very nice to me...

____________________________________
That's all for today! Hope you guys enjoy my story. Watch Enola Holmes on Netflix!!!

#louispartridgeisbae #stanlouis #viscounttewkesbury