- Louis has a Girlfriend -

It's Sunday and I'm supposed to be sleeping in, but Louis called me. He called me 7 pm. On a Sunday. But like the best friend I am I answered.

- What's up?! I started the conversation. It was silent for a long time.
- hello do you hear me!! I said into the microphone in my AirPods.
- geez, alright..alright so.. eh umm, he started but never finished so I said something to make him spit it out.
- Alright then.. I'm going back to bed, I said waiting for him to say something. It didn't take too long until he answered.
- Well I think I like this girl, he started.

What did he just say?

- What do you mean with " i think " ??
- Well you see.. she's really hot and umm.. impressive, I still couldn't understand.

What the hell does he want me to say?!

I obviously didn't want him dating anyone, but I couldn't say that...

- Well.. go ahead, shoot your shot! I tried so hard to sound excited but it didn't go to good.
- What's up with you? He obviously wondered why I sounded so confused instead of excited.
- No.. what umm.. I'm fine! I'm actually great! I improvised. He got quiet but I could still hear his heavy breathing into the phone.

What am I doing!

Oh my.. I'm so weird.. STOP IT!!

- Louis can I call you later, I said while yawning.
- Sure, he said before I hung up.

Why am I not happy for him?

I mean where best friends and have known each other for 5 months now..

I fell asleep but woke up two hours later. When I came downstairs mom wasn't there.
- Mom!! I screamed. Then I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

It said:
Good morning! I'm at work and won't be coming back until tomorrow or Sunday. I've sent in some money so you can order food or invite friends.
Xoxo, Mom!

I will probably just be alone unless Millie and Sadie wanted to come. I ate breakfast and watched some episodes of Pretty little liars. I picked up my phone and called Millie. The signals repeated and repeated until..
- Heyy girlie!! She said.
- Wanna come over?! I'm asking Sadie too! I said waiting for a response.
- Oh-my-god! Yess obviously, but can I bring the boys!! She said with a flirty voice.
- Yeah sure, my mom won't be here, I said looking down at my nails. I need to get my nails done.
- Ok, well promise me you'll bring that boy! Louis or something, she said quickly.
- I am n-, Millie interrupted me. " Ok see you guys soon, byeee!!" Then she hung up. Wow now I gotta invite Louis. " I'll do it later" I said in my head.

After taking a steaming hot shower I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. When I came down sti heard noise coming from the door. Someone was knocking on the door. I rushed to look out the window and saw a tall cute guy. I wore a robe so i could open the door. I slightly opened it and saw who it was.
- Louis!! I said trying to sound exited. He walked in. He looked me in the eyes and closed the door behind him.
- Why are you mad at me!? He said walking over to the fridge looking for something. He came to the counter with lemonade.
- You can't just barge in you freak, I whispered annoyingly.
- Well tell me what have I done? He asked me.
- You just call me in the morning to tell me you like someone just over there looks! I said walking up to my room. He followed me like a dog.
- Well sorry I have feelings, he said. He followed me into my room.
- Privacy please!! I said while bushing him out of my room. While bushing him on his stomach I could feel his abs through the shirt.

What the heck am I saying!

I closed the door. I chose to wear jeans and a hoodie. When I walked out Louis was still standing there. He looked at me with intense eyes.
- What!? I asked looking directly in his eyes.
- That looks like something from my wardrobe, he said looking directly at the hoodie. I quickly realized that it was his.
- It's mine now! As soon as I said that he ran up to me and started play fighting. After all the play fighting we both fell on my bed.
- Not bad Lord Tewkesbury! I said sounding impressed.
- Not to bad yourself, midget! He said laughing.
- Ohh you did not! I said jumping up on the bed and on to him. We both laughed until we heard noises from inside of the house.

When we came down stairs I saw Millie, Sadie and two other guys. Noah and Finn.
- Mills!! Sadie!!! I missed you I ran up to them hugging them both.
- Wow this house is so big! Sadie said laughing.
- Yeah, this is Finn and Noah! Millie said.
- Don't pretend that I don't know them! I said punching Millie on the shoulder. I saw Louis giving me a look.
- This is Louis my best friend around here, I said grabbing Louis arm to introduce him.
- Hi! He said smiling.
- Should we start this with spin the bottle!? Finn said. Everybody turned around and nodded. We all sat down in a circle. I could see Louis walking out of the door. I ran to him before he came to open the door.
- Please stayyy!! I said with puppy eyes.
- I don't know these people, he said looking down at his feet.
- Well get to know them then! I said grabbing his hand and making him sit beside me. Noah spinned the bottle first. We played for a while until it was the last round since it started getting dark outside. Sadie spinned the bottle and it landed on me.
- Layla what's my dare? She asked.
- Kiss the hottest guy in the room! I said knowing she will kiss Noah. She nodded and moved her way towards Louis. My heart started to raise as there lips where against each other.
- Ok! Your turn! Louis said to me.

I spinned the bottle and it landed on Millie. She's going to give me something juicy I know that.
- Kiss the hottest guy in the room, she said. I would kiss Louis but I couldn't so I kissed Finn. Our lips were touching and he but his hand on my waist. My hands were around his neck. The kiss lasted a bit longer than Sadies and Louis kiss. After that the game was ended and everyone started to leave my house. Louis was last to leave.

I hugged him for a long time. He then looked at me and looked outside. It was in the middle of December and it was snowing.
- Well I'm going to leave then, he said sounding a bit sad. I looked up at him and gave him a look.
- You can stay if you want to! My mom isn't coming home until tomorrow or something, I said smiling. He smiled and stayed the night. We cuddled and watched Christmas movies all night until we both fell asleep on the couch.