|CHAPTER 7|

My eyes shot open and a moan escapes my mouth, I grab the sheets and jerk my hips up searching for some release. I look down and Thomas head is between my legs, his tongue massages my clit and sucks hard on my pussy. His wet hair letting small droplets of cold water on my skin.

"Thomas, ah." He thrust a fingers and sucks on my clit, his finger scratches my walls in a steady pace while his tongue is bringing me to a high.

"Good morning angel." His raspy voice sends me plesurable vibrations up my core as he looks deeply into my eyes. My legs start to shake and I feel my orgasm coming. His pace is now faster and I grab his hair pulling his face impossibly closer to my core. I cum and he sucks it all. I stay panting hard while he trails kisses from my pussy to my stomach reaching my neck settling in between my legs, in this position I can feel his hard cock and I bite my lip, suppressing a moan.

"Good morning." I say breathless making him chuckle deeply and he goes for my lips, I comply and our tongues dance with each other. I grab his neck and pull him to me, his arm wraps around my waist and his hand goes for my boob.

I pull away and roll us over so I'm on top now. I trail kisses down his neck and when I reach his abs I lick them he grabs a fistful of hair and slightly pulls and he groans, I launch him a dirty look and smirk before I start pulling his boxers down but his hand grabs my wrist.

"We are going to be late." He warns and pulls me up but I stop him.

"I don't care." I say smirking at him and going back down releasing myself from his hold. I pull his boxers down along with his sweatpants revealing his hard member, I start pumping his shaft and take his head on my mouth sulking and licking, he groans and grabs my hair accompanying my movements. I fasten my pace and trail my free hand on his now flexed abs.

"Fuck." He breathes out and throws his head back. After a few moments his warm liquid feels my mouth and I swallow, releasing his cock with a pop I seat on my knees and clean my mouth with the back of my hand. He pulls me to his arms and hugs me tigh putting a gentle kiss on my forehead and I smile.

"You naughty girl. We need to get ready." He kisses my lips one last time and gets up fixing his boxers and getting dressed for the day, he must have taken a shower while I slept. I get up and head towards the attached bathroom.

"I'm going to take a quick shower." I open the door but a strong slap on my ass stops me on my tracks, my mouth gap open. I look back at Thomas and he's smirking.

"You liked it." He says shrugging, I did, I know I'm blushing by the sudden heat. "I'll make breakfast any suggestions?" Oh honey I already had my breakfast. "I know what you're thinking," he grabs me by the waist and I instinctively put my hands on his chest. "Real food, I mean." He says mocking me, I giggle and press my head above his heart.

"Waffles. Can you make it?" I look up at him with my brightest smile. His gentle expression makes me melt under this mans eyes.

"For you anything." He kisses my forehead while squeezing my ass, prick. Not that I don't like it.

He goes to the kitchen and I hop on the the shower. The warm water hits my already warm skin, I take the shower as fast as I can, I put my macadamia nut oil and honey lotion and wrap myself in the towel. I take my clothes for the day which consists in a pleated highwaist white skirt and decide to steal one of Thomas white dress shirt and put a pink sweater on top of it, I put my pink converse and grab my backpack and head downstairs.

I see Thomas back muscles flexing in his black suit he is built like a god. The insecurity wave hits and I feel the nervous feeling on the pit of my stomach, what would my mom think of me? This is so wrong but when I'm with him I just forget about this drama and stop being numb, he makes me feel alive, and I want to be alive for as long as I can. I tight my grip on the railing and tears start to concentrate on the brim of my eyes.