|CHAPTER 4|

Emily's P.O.V

Danny dragged me to the mall after school, she wouldn't shut up about how we needed to buy lots of lingerie and more sexy clothes.

"I love this one, go try it on." She tells me as she picks up a light blue lingerie set the bra was almost see through just like the bottom...Knowing I can't say no, I grab the set and go try it on.

After undressing and just leaving my underwear, I put the bra and panties on and my eyes widen at the sight. I look beautiful, the light blue it's perfect on my pale skin. I mentally clap my hands at my best friend and call her to see and approve.

"Uhhh girlll," She says in a high pitched voice. "He won't be able to keep his hands to himself. Just like we wanted. You're fucking hot." I chuckle at her reaction and decide to buy it.

After we bought other two set, one pink and other black we head to her mom's car.

"Hi Mrs.Castel." I say getting into the back of the car and Danny in the front.

"Hey Emily, how you doing?" She asks me after giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm good thank you, and you?" She looks at me from the review mirror and smiles before looking back at the road.

"I'm good to thank you. Your mom called me asking if you could stay at our house for the week. So, if it wasn't obvious you're welcome to stay." I smile at her statement she always made me feel welcome to her house same to Mr.Castel. Me and Danny are always sleeping at each other's house when we can, although her older brother is a bit creepy towards me I feel good with them.

"Awe, thank you Mrs.Castel but I'll stay home this time, I have a lot of work to do and it will be easier to study and complete my assignments like this." She nods at me and Danny starts talking before her mother can say anything.

"Yeah, besides it will be cool to have a house just for the two of us." I laugh at the cover up, we agreed to tell this story so my mom wouldn't doubt my decision, like this I had a cover up and she could tell her mom she would me in my house when in reality she would be with Jackson, her boyfriend. Her parents don't know so this week will work on our favor for us.

Ater a while we arrive at my driveway, I bid goodbyes and exit the car to my front door. Opening it I find it empty, no surprise there. I put my new assets on the washing machine and head upstairs to finish some homework but a certain man always seems to keep coming back to my mind I sigh and feel bored, is still 5pm and he won't be back in another hour and I want to tell him that I decided to stay here.

I smirk and grab one of my lace pink panties and put them on with a white high waist pleated skirt with pink high stockings and a pink long sleeved cropped top. I put my shoes and wait at the door scrolling through my phone for him to come. I'm so anxious to be be with him. Am I being a creep right now?

I see his car pulling into the driveway and soon after the gorgeous man getting out of his car. Butterflies rise to my stomach at sight in front of me, he looks so good in those suits of his, I wonder why he doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend because I'm sure they are falling at his feet. I've seen him bring women into the house but it's never the same. Is that what he will do to me? I bit my lip to stop my thoughts and wait a few minutes till I go knock on his door.

The chilly March wind hits me and I curse myself for choosing such an outfit. I knock and a few seconds later he opens it. He's now in a tight shirt that shows his muscles and defined body, his sweatpants hang low on his waist, his hair is messy and not carefully slipped back anymore. I feel his stare to and instantly forget about the cold.

"Hi Mr.Evans." I say breaking the silence. He finally looks in my eyes and smiles softly.

"Emily, come in and please call me Thomas." I nod and he steps aside, I look at him through my lashes as I'm coming trough the door, I stop looking at him and look at the beautiful modern house, the dark browns and blacks matches everything perfectly. I know the ground floor but I never went upstairs.

"Come." He grabs my hand walks to the living room, I ignore the tingly feeling in my hand, who is much smaller than his. He sits on the sofa and pulls me to his lap sideways making me blush at the sudden situation. He chuckles at my embarrassment.

"You're cute. Have you decided where you wanna stay?" He asks me caressing my cheek and without realizing I lean into his touch. I smile and nod my head looking at him.

"Yeah, I decided to stay in my house, just so you can take care of me." I bat my lashes innocently at him making him smirk.

"Then I have another proposition. What if you stayed in my house? Don't worry, I'll give you space whenever you ask for it, and you can stay in one of the guest rooms." I bite my lip thinking, I feel confortable with him but living with him? Oh fuck it at least I won't be in an empty house all the time. It has been so long that I had company for dinner a week straight.

"You sure?" I ask excited, this will be awesome. He chuckles and nods.

"Then yes!" I hug him moving my legs so that now I'm straddling him. He hugs me back rubbing circles in my lower back and grabbing the nape of my neck. I release him and look into his hazel eyes that return my stare.

He cups my cheek and looks to my lips licking his own. He starts leaning to me, even in this position he still towers over me, I lean to him and soon enough our lips colide in a wave of desire. I grab his hair and pull him closer and he grabs my ass with both hands squeezing my flesh. His tongue enters my mouth and I moan at feeling. His taste intoxicates me and I feel myself getting wet so I take advantage of the position and start grinding on his already hard dick. He groans and one hand grabs a fistful of my hair yanking my head back giving him the opportunity to trail kisses down my neck. His hand squeezes my butt cheek hard and I whimper.

"Fuck Emily, I need to taste you." His husky voice makes me melt into his embrance. He grabs the back of my things and starts walking upstairs, he kicks the door open and lays me down to the bed.

He smirks before taking his shirt off and display his defined eight pack. He goes back to kiss me and I trace his chest feeling the hardness on my hands. He then takes my sweater off exposing my black lace bra, he looses no time and kisses me dominamtly. I can feel his hands on my back tracing slowly my clasp as asking for permission to unclasp my bra, I make no objections and he removes my bra leaving my breasts on display for him. He then breaks the kiss only to trace them down me neck and takes my nipple into his mouth sucking and slightly bitting I moan when he bites too hard yanking my hips to his and moan.

"You're so gorgeous baby." I bit my lip at how he is making me blush and I feel my heart drumming fast within my chest.

He traces wet kisses down my body passing my stomach and going to my core, he takes my skirt and bites the inside of my thighs. I grab the sheets hard to release some of my frustration. He traces the rim of my panties looking at me. I blush and nod looking away from his powerful gaze. He takes my panties slowly down my legs leaving me in only my stockings, I knew he was a sucker for them and internally smirk.

My thoughts are cut off by his tongue licking my wetness.

"I love that I can make you so wet." He says and starts devouring my aching pussy and I moan loudly as he starts playing with my clit my legs immediately start shaking. He sucks and tugs on my clit and inserts a finger that starts slow before increasing his speed making my legs shaking even more violently. He continues the attack for a few moments before I feel it coming.

"Thomaass!" I scream and feel him smirk against my core.

"Come Emily." He commands before putting his mouth into work again. All the sensations become to much and I feel my muscles constrain around his fingers. I moan and thrust my hips up trying to ease my orgasm as I feel wetness coating my pussy and Thomas licks it all.

I feel exhausted, I never had such a big orgasm. I wonder what will be like when he's inside me.

He gets on top of me and kisses me grabbing my waist with one hand and propping himself up with the other, I grag his muscled arm and cup his cheek. I feel so good when I'm with him, I never thought I could feel like this, and now that I know what it's like, I never want to let it go.

Please vote, thank you for reading lovelies <3