|CHAPTER 12|

I didn't have the strength to open my eyes yet so I just felt the cold of the bed with my legs looking for a certain someone but I didn't feel him, instead my legs welcomed with only the cold from the sheets.

Feeling defeated I decided to get up and go to the bathroom brushing my teeth and taming my hair, after I finished all my business I put one of Thomas shirts since I was still naked. I went to look for him descending the stairs to the kitchen   I come across the most satisfying view, he was in his half naked glory, his muscular back exposed to me, showing off the faint red marks of my nails adorning it. The smell of pancakes and chocolate hits my nose and my mouth waters.

I silently make my way to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Good morning handsome." I kiss his shoulder blade and slowly trace his abs.

"Morning angel." He turns around and picks me up. He brings our lips closer and kisses me softly, my hands go to his hair while his grip my butt. He breaks apart and kisses my nose making me giggle.

"How are you feeling?" He asks between kisses in my neck.

"Never been better." I moan as I rub myself on him.

"Hmm, Emily... Breakfast first." I ignore him and continue to create friction, I start panting so I kiss him, our tongues fight for domination until Thomas wins. He sets me on the counter, his hand goes between my thighs and starts to tease my entrance, I grab his wrist and try to push him in but he doesn't budge making him chuckle at my attempt.

"Thomaass..." I groan.

"Someone's horny." He mocks me. He circles my neck pressuring on the right places and finally enters his finger in me. I bite my lip and hold onto his choking hand, his pace fastens and enters another finger, my moans increase as he brings me pleasure. He plants small kisses on the corner of my mouth while keeping a concentrating frown on his face glaring at me.

"Don't stop!" I scream and he complies, his pressure on the sides of my neck intensifies the feeling of ecstacsy running through my body. My heartbeat quickens as I'm ready to embrace the powerful sensation.

"Cum." I do as he says, my walls thighten around his digits and I moan loudly.

"Such a good girl." He releases my neck and kisses me pushing his fingers in my mouth that I suck clean all while I try to calm myself.

The smell of something burning breaks our trance, Thomas rushes to the stove where is what I suppose was a pancake, he puts it in the trash and glances at me, I try to hold in my laugh and try to hide my head behind my hands.

"You think this is funny?" I look at him with wide eyes and shake my head. He grabs my arms and pulls me off the counter only to turn me around and bend me over it. My shirt rides up and exposing me completely. The cold hits me in my core as I'm still very wet from our previous... activities.

I feel his tip on my entrance and look back at him, he smirks and starts pushing inside me making me moan loudly. When he is full inside me he starts pounding on me hard and slow, my hips bang against the counter and my boobs are being crushed. He slaps my ass a few times and I can't help but moan.

"You like that little slut?" He says in a raspy voice. I don't trust my voice so I just hum in agreement. "Words." He demands, my pussy gets wetter by the second at his harsh thrusts. I try to focus on my answer as his length scratches my already sensitive walls.

"Yee-ess." I manage to say between screams of pleasure. My boobs bounce with the assault. His hand goes around my neck and pulls my upper body up.

"Yes what?" He bites my earlobe and slaps my ass.

"Yes sir." I only realized what I said when he grips my hip harder. If I was red before I don't know what color my face is now.