𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 : 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

[ third person ]

⋆⋆⋆

"Bro." Nishinoya and Yumiko grinned at each other, genuinely amused with their early morning antics. Their eyes rakes each others outfit, taking in their appearance that elicited a laugh out of the both of them. "We look sexy."

"Of course we do." Yumiko struck a pose, slinging her bag over her shoulder in a fashionable manner. Nishinoya simple adjusted the shoes on his feet and grabbed his bag. The two threw open the front door, finding Tanaka standing there in an outfit similar to Nishinoya's. The sight of their outfits forced a laugh out of all three of them.

"BAHAHA WE LOOK SO DUMB!"

When the three arrived at school, they smiled pridefully as they walked through the hall with Yumiko in the middle. Everyone stared, highly with their silliness once again. It was surprising to see them in this kind of get up.

"Well, look who it is." Nagato-sensei sighed as he appeared in front of the trio, shaking his head in disapproval. All three of them looked around for the one he spoke of, not realizing he was referring to them. "You guys really never change, huh? Other than uniforms, that is."

"Yup."

"Change." The man said as he eyed their clothes.

They all argued, "Why? We're still wearing the uniform!"

"Not the right one though!"

Yumiko stood between Nishinoya and Tanaka in Nishinoya's uniform. The female wore his long navy blue pant with a white shirt and his gakuran jacket almost buttoned all the way up. The two boys were dressed in a white button up shirt, a cream sweater and a blazer with a thigh length skirt with knee high socks. If you couldn't tell, they had switched uniforms for the day.

"But we look so sexy." Yumiko and the other two struck a pose, leaning on one another to create the ultimate look.

Nagato-sensei facepalmed, unable to keep up with these three idiots who have been giving him trouble ever since their first year. As much as he hated it, he truly would miss them when they moved on from high school. "Whatever. Just go."

The three made their way to the gym, throwing open the door with a sassy demeanor. Not only were they unimpressed, they immediately sent them away to get changed for morning practice by Ukai.

When they returned, everyone walked off while Yumiko made her way over to Tsukishima. It had been a few months since they had officially started dating and things were okay. At first,t he team was really reluctant about PDA but quickly got used to it because they knew Tsukishima and Yumiko weren't the type to go overboard in public.

"Morning!" She chirped, still amused from her uniform switch with the boys.

Tsukishima bent down, planting a soft kiss on her lips. "Morning." Before he pulled away, he paused and his eyebrows furrowed. "You smell different today."

"Huh?"

He caught a whiff of her hair before pulling away. "You smell like a guy."

Reaching up to grab a piece of her hair, she huffed with a roll of the eyes, "I'm so sorry, Detective Sniffles. My shower head broke last night because my mom accidentally hit it with the bath mat too hard. Don't even ask me why she hit it with the bath mat. So I had to take a shower at Yuu's house this morning."

"Oh. No wonder why you smelled like Nishinoya for a second." Tsukishima muttered, sliding on his knee pads while Yumiko raked her fingers through his hair aimlessly.

"How do you even know what he smells like?" She laughed.

The blond deadpanned, "It's a unique scent."

"I'll tell Yuu later that you're a weirdo who knows his scent." Her small taunt went in one ear and out the other because Tsukishima didn't even react. The male stood up, reaching up to grab her face.

"Why don't you go do your job? Stop flirting with me." A smirk graced his lips when her jaw dropped incredulously.

"You stop flirting with me!" The female whined with a small huff. When he tried to squish her cheeks and lean in for a kiss, she turned her head and pushed him face away. "Get out of here, ya flirt. I gotta do my job."

"Oh? So that's how it's gonna be."

"Yup."

[ t i m e   s k i p ]

"They've been avoiding each other all day now." Suga pointed out, noticing how Tsukishima and Yumiko hadn't interacted at all after this morning. This atmosphere wasn't awkward nor tense so no one knew what was up with these two.

"Alright. Clean up and head home. Rest well." Coach Ukai eyed Tsukishima and Yumiko skeptically. He was the one who was against a relationship among players and manager but now that they were actually ignoring each other, he wasn't sure how to feel. Did something happen?

The boys quickly cleaned up, gathering everything to head out and get changed. Yumiko stayed behind, cleaning the volleyballs while she waited for the others to go home. When she heard the familiar sound of footsteps, she tossed the ball into the small basket and pushed it into the corner.

Yumiko slid the gym door shut and locked it behind her, tucking the keys into her pocket. Turning around, the girl leaned her weight to one side and smirked, "What? Want a kiss?"

"Nope." Tsukishima muttered, shoving his hands into his pockets. He matched her smirk that had the same taunting feel to it. "I'm surprised you haven't given in yet."

After their small playfully argument this morning, the two had made an unspoken bet to see who could go longest without kissing. Since they both had no self control, they ended up avoiding one another up until now.

"Oh, please. You're the one who can't get enough of kissing." The brunette taunted, poking his chest lightly. "I can restrain myself. Unlike you."

"Is that so?"

"Mhmm."

Their banter was endless as they walked home together, flirting so much that the Karasuno males who watched from a distance wanted to throw up.

Stopping in front of her house, she smirked and stepped away. "You gonna be okay without a goodnight kiss? Or do you need one that bad?"

"You really think I need your kiss? I went fifteen years without it. I think I can handle myself without it."

"Oh, yeah?" She leaned in, bringing her face so close to his face that her breath fanned over his face. "You really don't want one?"

He smirked, masking the flustered feeling with a taunting expression. "Sounds to me like you're the one who wants a kiss."

"Couldn't be me, babe."

"Babe, huh?"

Time slowed. The two stared each other in the eyes, searching the orbs for a sign. The look in their eyes said everything.

Slowly, their faces neared one another, bringing their lips together in a soft kiss that filled their hearts with a fluffy feeling. Tsukishima couldn't help but pull her closer, cupping her cheek with one hand. Yumiko grabbed his shirt, holding him close.

They pulled away, looking at one another breathlessly. All taunts and teasing had disappeared, leaving them with a calm, rather satisfied atmosphere.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

I lied. I was the one who wanted the kiss. They both thought in unison.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ a/n : THIS IS LATE AS FAWK BC I WASNT HOME FOR A WHILE. BUT IM HOME NOW AND I GOT THIS CHAP DONE HEHE! ]