Bloody Mary Pt.2

Charlie comes in and locks the door to her friend, Jill's, room. She then goes over to the window and opens it, where Sam, Isabeau and Dean are waiting to enter. Isabeau enters first, and then Sam. Dean throws Sam a duffel bag and with a quick thanks, Sam sets it on the bed and starts going through it as Dean climbs through the window.

"What did you tell Jill's mom?" Sam asks Charlie.

"I just that I needed some time alone with Jill's pictures and things. I hate lying to her." Charlie explains. Sam pulls something out of the bag and Dean shuts the curtains.

"Trust us, this is for the greater good. Hit the lights." Dean tells Charlie.

Charlie goes over to turn off the lights, "What are you guys looking for?"

Isabeau sighs, "We'll let you know as soon as we find it." Isabeau walks around the room, hovering her hands over what once was Jill's belongings.

Dean glanced over at Isabeau and shook his head, he was going to have a talk with her about her powers.

Sam has a digital camera ready, and hands it to Dean, "Hey, night vision." Dean turns on the night vision for him. "Perfect."

Sam aimes the digital camera at DEAN.

Dean poses, "Do I look like Paris Hilton?"

Isabeau snorts from the sidelines, "I'd hit that." Charlie raises a brow at Isabeau, she didn't expect that comment.

Dean shakes his head at Isabeau with a smile, "Of course you would, sweetheart."

Sam snorts and walks away with the camera. He opens Jill's closet door and begins filming around the mirror, "So I don't get it. I mean...the first victim didn't summon Mary, and the second victim did. How's she choosing them?"

"Beats me." Dean has his EMF meter out, scanning everything.

SAM closes the closet door, walking to another mirror.

"I want to know why Jill said it in the first place." Dean looked at Charlie.

"It's just a joke." Charlie shrugs.

Isabeau let her hands fall to her sides, "Yeah well somebody's gonna say it again, it's just a matter of time."

Sam is in the bathroom filming around the mirror when he stops and sees trickles of something running out from behind the mirror, "Hey."

Isabeau, Dean and Charlie turn to look at him.

"There's a black light in the trunk, right?" Sam asks.

Sam carries the mirror out to Jill's bed and lays it on the bed upside down. Dean throws him a black light that he got from the trunk. Sam peels off the brown paper that is on the back of the mirror and shines the black light over the back of the mirror. There's a handprint, and the words "Gary Bryman".

"Gary Bryman?" Charlie leans forward.

Sam turns off the blacklight, "You know who that is?"

Charlie shakes her head, "No."

Isabeau reaches out to touch the handprint, but Sam grabs her wrist to stop her. Isabeau looks at Sam in surprise, "Sam..."

"I don't want you to pass out again. You need to take a break." Sam told her calmly.

Isabeau stares at Sam and then looks over atg Dean. He nods his head; Dean was on the same side with his brother.

Isabeau and Charlie are sitting outside, again on a bench. Dean and Sam come up behind them.