Phantom Traveler Pt.2

The three headed back to Jerry's office after Olivia left. Jerry is once again looking through a microscope.

"Sulfur?" Dean asks beside Jerry; he nods.

"Well, that's great." Dean turns around to Sam and Isabeau. Sam was sitting in one of the chairs and Isabeau was standing beside him. "All right, that's two plane crashes involving Chuck Lambert. This demon sounds like it was after him."

"With all due respect to Chuck," Sam sighs, "if that's the case, that would be the good news."

"What's the bad news?"

"Chuck's plane went down exactly forty minutes into flight. And get this, so did flight 2485." Sam concluded.

"Forty minutes? What does that mean?" Jerry asks.

Forty minutes... Those words rang throughout Isabeau's ears, her vision becoming blurry. Closing her eyes, Isabeau gasped; she saw Chuck Lambert asking his copilot how long they were in the air for. His copilot responded saying 40 minutes and with that, Chuck suddenly dives the plane towards the ground.

Isabeau opened her eyes once the vision stopped. Her head was throbbing and her vision was still blurry. "Woah." Isabeau stumbled, grabbing onto Jerry's desk to keep her steady.

"Woah, woah. Hey. Beau, you okay?" Dean rushes over, taking Isabeau's arm and guiding her to a chair.

Isabeau nods, blinking slowly, "The vision just hit me hard. Feels like someone took a sledgehammer to my head."

Sam presses the back of his hand to her forehead. "You're burning up." Isabeau grasped Sam's hand, pulling it away.

"I'm fine, give me some ibuprofen and I'll be back on my feet." Isabeau says.

Dean's jaw clenches, his hand resting on her shoulder and responds to Jerry, "It's biblical numerology. You know Noah's ark, it rained for forty days."

"The number means death." Isabeau spoke up, rubbing her eyes to get some of her sight back.

"I went back, and there have been six plane crashes over the last decade that all went down exactly forty minutes in." Sam told them of his findings.

"Any survivors?" Dean asks.

Sam shakes his head, "No. Or not until now, at least, not until flight 2485, for some reason. On the cockpit voice recorder, remember what the EVP Said?"

'"No survivors."' Dean repeated from what was on the EVP. '

Dean thinks it over for a moment, "It's going after all the survivors. It's trying to finish the job."

The day passed into night and the three were on the road, Dean is driving and Sam is on the phone. Isabeau sits in the back and her headache is gone.

"Really?" Sam glances at Dean. "Well, thank you for taking our survey, And if you do plan to fly, please don't forget your friends at United Britannia Airlines. Thanks." Sam hangs up his phone.

Sam pulls out the list of survivors, "All right. That takes care of Blaine Sanderson and Dennis Holloway. They're not flying anytime soon."

"So our only wildcard is the flight attendant Amanda Walker." Dean says.

"Right. Her sister Karen said her flight leaves Indianapolis at eight pm. It's her first night back on the job." Sam says.

"That sounds like just our luck."

"Dean," Isabeau speaks up, "this is a five-hour drive, even with you behind the wheel."

"Why don't you call Amanda's cell phone again, see if we can't head her off at the pass." Dean ignores Isabeau's comment and orders Sam on what to do.