Skin Pt.2

Dean, Sam and Isabeau stop at the car.

"You think he found another way underground?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, probably. You got the keys?" Dean asks Sam. Sam stops, glancing at Isabeau and thinks before turning around.

"Hey, didn't Dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?" Sam asks. Isabeau narrows her eyes at Sam.

"Oh, that was Austin. It turned out not to be a shapeshifter, it was a thought form. A psychic projection, remember?" Dean corrects Sam.

Sam shakes his head, "Oh, right. Here ya go." He throws the shapeshifter the keys and walks away with Isabeau.

"When I tell you, make a run for it." Sam leans down to whisper into Isabeau's ear. Isabeau looks up at him confused. "Sam?" She whispers.

Dean opens the trunk, observes all the weapons and he laughs.

"Don't move!" Sam shouts. Dean turns and sees Sam pointing the gun at him. "What have you done with him?"

"Sam! What the hell?!" Isabeau exclaims.

Dean raises his arms, "Dude, chill. It's me, all right?"

"No, I don't think so. Where's my brother?"

"You're about to shoot him." Dean gestures to the gun. "Sam, calm down. Beau, tell him."

"You caught those keys with your left. Your shoulder was hurt." Sam states.

Isabeau eyes widen, and realizes that it wasn't Dean, but it was the shapeshifter.

"Yeah, it's better. What do you want me to do, cry?" The shapeshifter asks.

"You're not my brother."

The shapeshifter steps a little closer, "Why don't you pull the trigger, then? Hm? 'Cause you're not sure. Dude, you know me."

"Sam, we can't kill him." Isabeau reminds him. The shapeshifter knew where Dean was. Shot him and who knows where Dean is.

"Don't." Sam threatens.

The shapeshifter pauses before hitting Sam twice with a crowbar.

"Sam!" Isabeau shouts, as Sam falls to the ground unconscious. Isabeau kneels down to Sam's body, cradling his face in her hands. "Sam..."

"Enough of that." The shapeshifter growls and reaches out, grabbing a fist full of Isabeau's hair. He yanks her to her feet and slams her head against the top of the impala, not hard enough to knock her unconscious, but enough to send her into a daze. There's a gash on her forehead from the force and the blood is dripping down the side of her face.

He presses his body up against her back, pinning her to the impala and with one hand, the shapeshifter holds her hands behind her back and is still holding onto her hair with the other.

The shapeshifter smirks at her, "Sorry about that sweetheart. I didn't want to hurt that pretty face."

"What did you do with Dean?" She growls out, her eyes flickering in between a fiery orange and her regular blue.

The shapeshifter's eyes glow silver, "I don't want to hurt you... at least not yet sweetheart." The shapeshifter doesn't answer her question.

The shapeshifter growls out, forcing her to crane her neck to the side. He leans his face into her exposed neck, starts kissing and biting it lightly. He presses up harder against her, "You feel that? Do you know what you do to Dean? Hell, do you know what you're doing me sweetheart?"

"You're disgusting." Isabeau winces out as he pulls on her hair again.

Suddenly, the shapeshifter is thrown back a couple feet away from Isabeau. "Hands off." Isabeau leans against the impala and turns her head to the owner of the voice. A woman stands a few feet away, her hand outstretched and her eyes glowing violet. She has black hair that is short with bangs, and her glowing violet eyes turned into their normal brown.