What To Do Next?

The loud beeping was loud enough to keep anyone awake. Abigail sighed as she looked through each and every location that they might have accessed. They knew how to cover their trails and that was something that pissed everyone off. Everyone was on edge not to mention Sam who had pretty much had the condensed version of what had happened. Fred watched the monitors to make sure that Diana was stable and she was, for the moment. It had been two days since the attack and the horrible news that Fred had to tell Sam and Simon. The two babies could not be saved.

"She can't stay here, this place isn't secure enough and she needs a place to recover for at least two months." Fred sighs as he looks back to Abigail. "You know I wouldn't bring this up Ab's if I didn't think it was in Diana's best interest."

As much as she hated to agree with him, she knew that Fred was right. Simon held Diana's left free hand and gripped it a little tighter, not wanting to let go of her even for a moment. He'd lost one of his children, one that Fred had claimed he had met in the future. Did that mean that Diana being shot changed the past and future? He would have to ask Fred later.

"What if we send her to a time, one that she wouldn't be bothered in?" John asked speaking up from his chair in front of the hospital bed Diana was in.

"Which time would you send her to?" Simon asked concerned he might not be able to follow her.

"She could come back to my time, we already have a consistent story there, no one would bother her or look for her there." Sam suggested as he took a few steps forward.

"They have everything on you too Sam, you might not even be safe in your own time." Abigail said as she turned and looked at everyone in the room. "The only safe person or place I could send you to would be to Aro."

"Aro?" Sam asked completely confused.

"Diana's father, he is in the time of Ancient Rome. He would be able to safe guard Diana, keep an eye on her and you Sam as well as Simon. This way John and I would have time to track down wherever Chrissy and her team might be." Abigail answered without hesitation.

"A time where Diana is most at home." John smiled in agreement with his wife.

"Get ready to go to ancient Rome Gentlemen." Fred chuckled looking at Sam and Simon.

"You do not have to go if you do not wish so Sam, this is a precaution that is all. There is nothing truly saying if you returned to your own time that you would be attacked. After all you have a life there too." Abigail said as she walked up to Sam.

"A life? That's what I thought too, what if I just stay with her long enough to determine me returning to my time is not a threat?" Sam wondered.

Fred shrugged then nodded, he could keep an eye on Sam's time and give an excuse s to why Sam, Simon and Diana were not at the estate. Sam nodded as he was then told to follow John and he would brief him or what to do and what not to do in Ancient Rome. Simon looked up at Abigail.

"She is in your charge until I find Chrissy and end her for good this time. Do not fail me Simon." Abigail said in a rather strict voice.

She then turned and walked to a machine, within few moments she disppeared from Simon's eyes. He knew she was going to talk to Aro and tell him of the situation. One that would probably make him angry as well.

"Dear god what has happened now?" Aro called out from Abigail's side.

Turning to Aro, she saw he was still healthy, she wondered if he was hiding his sickness from her but she didn't bother with that at the moment. She turned and walked right up to him with worry written all over her face.

"It's Diana, she was injured, taking the lives of her two unborn children. She need to stay here to hide and heal, please tell me you will take care of her daughter?" Abigail asked in a quick question.

"Of course, she is my daughter. Bring her here and I will watch over her for as long as she may need it." Aro said as he took Abigail in his arms and hugged her tight. "You will find who did this, find them and end them. That way our daughter will be out of harms way."

Abigail looked up at Aro with tears in her eyes.

"I should have never let her join, she will always have enemies and if she has them, then so will her children." Abigail cringed.

Aro hugged her tighter and put his chin on top of her head. He tried to calm her but he knew she had a point. As long as Diana was an agent in any time, she would have people who were her enemies.