Announcement (15/11/20)

Heya wonderful people, Sara this side, your host and admin of the tranquility team. I honestly don't know how to apologize for the harm that has been done. When I decided to create these awards, I knew that it would be my responsibility to keep my promise and make sure everything runs smoothly. Okay, I'll admit that there were no troubles on your end, y'll are super supportive and awesome *big hugs*.

Even after promising that I'd declare the results sooner, I didn't. *sigh* I am sincerely sorry that I couldn't keep half my promises.

My mental health is not in a good space and it is down the drain and I am constantly battling through dark times, and every other incident is just seems to be pushing me more to it. You'd say that - get some help if you're suffering so much. But what do I do when no one is ready to support me? What if everything just get toxic- I am sorry but thank you so much for listening me out.

But I managed to get some of the results done. There are a few changes that are made to the original plan. No interviews, cause its already past half November and I think, next month, most of us would be having exams, and it'd just make it messy for me as well as you to handle it. About Reader's Choice, I think I might have to take that out too, I am honestly too sorry again. For Reviews, please DM me in this account, I'll send the score and review as soon as I see it. That'd make it easier for me as well as you.- After this, you can unfollow me if you wish, I'd not unfollow from here or personal account once followed, but anyways, it comes down to your choice to follow or not. I have seen this in many awards, so I'd like to specify this before, DO NOT UNFOLLOW YOUR JUDGE. Give them a PERMANENT FOLLOW unless, of course you've some issue relating to wattpad limiting you, or something. You can personally talk to them in that case, but honestly, unfollowing is rude cause they put so much effort for your book. And even now, I think there would be many who might have accidentally unfollowed their category judge, do FOLLOW them. It doesn't cost too much, does it?