Mutant Skeleton

Name: Chanthavong, ???/Caleb

Birthday: 8/5/2509

Pronouns: He/Him

Description: Caleb is a cheerful mob with radiating optimism that may intimidate others, along with his mob type. He is quite carefree but dense, usually the exact reason why he seems to get into questionable, and sometimes dangerous, situations. He has 2 children, a wife, and a loving family he holds dear. Caleb is extremely close to his older brother because of the situation they were put into in their past. To everyone's absolute horror (especially his family), he's also a high respected lawyer alongside his equally renowned (but also equally obtuse) wife.

Born to a Canadian-born Netherian-Lao and an Australian-born Netherian-Japanese parents, Caleb was brought to life in southern Canada of the Nether. His father was a mutant skeleton and wither skeleton while his mother was a wither skeleton, allowing Caleb to withstand the heat of the Nether growing up. He's considered a "Nether skeleton" as he carried over some abilities of a Wither skeleton despite not looking like one. For the majority of his life, Caleb was raised in the Overworld in Canada but frequented the Nether thanks to Cole.

In his earlier years, just shy of 2 years old, Caleb was normally seen playing with his older sister at the time, Cole. Of course, because they played together very often, Caleb would feel saddened whenever his sibling had to go to school. Caleb would say he did not remember anything about this, but his mother and father say otherwise. The only reason Cole is aware of this fact was because he distinctly remembers the countless meltdowns Caleb had before leaving for school.

A few months before Caleb turned three, his younger brother, Blaine, was born. At this time, Caleb befriended another mutant mob-like him, Zephry. Zephry, unlike Caleb, is a zombie. He was quite reserved and asocial, usually being uninterested with other children and keeping to himself. Regardless, the two got along well despite conflicting personalities. This relationship between the two helped each other get along with other children.

Caleb was almost 7 years old when his home was ravaged on a Sunday. His parents commanded the children to run away into the Nether portal in the basement, leading to their grandparents' home. Blaine was stubborn about leaving his mother, but Caleb was able to whisk him away. From there, Caleb & Cole had to endure many of Blaine's tantrums while having to readjust to his new life.

As usual, the three brothers were able to attend cross-dimension school. Caleb was told by Zephry that he also had to go to the Nether as his home was also bombarded. Due to the zombie's lack of social filtering, Caleb realised Zephry's family was lucky. It was one of the reasons why he would visit Zephry, who was staying with his second cousin, Nathaniel, to play together; it reminded him of the good old days.

It was normal for the most part, mainly because both Canada's of both species had no conflicts; however, the human's Canada did nothing to stop the aggressions from the United States. Over time, Caleb noticed two things: 1) Blaine was getting calmer & 2) Cole was more distant. At the time, Caleb simply thought it was because Cole was in their studies more and dismissed the thought. Now, looking back, Caleb realized it was Cole struggling to keep themselves sane and just barely optimistic. To Caleb, it's a wonder how he had not noticed Cole's eyes light up whenever he, Blaine, or Nathaniel talked to them. He does suspect being around Zephry all the time may have contributed to his obliviousness; the two are infinitely stupider together than alone, after all.

Suddenly, their town was attacked by the US of the Overworld when Caleb was almost 13. The siblings' grandparents led them into hiding in the attic. Cole accidentally took the silence as the raid being over and opened the door too early. Blaine, childish impulses taking over, dropped his hand down. Blaine's hand was quickly spotted and got dragged down, right before Caleb and Cole could muster the strength to pull him back.