Chapter 22

Marinette pov 

Tonight was so perfect he took to me my favourite restaurant and then we went to the harbour and went on a ferry ride. It just so amazing and now he just asked me to be his girlfriend. Ohh also he kissed me. The kiss felt so amazing it felt like our bodies just connected and fireworks were lit all over my body. When he dropped me off home and I gave him a last goodbye kiss for the night and went inside. Just as I walked into door and was about to head to my room Chloe came out of no where demanding info and all the deeds about my date with Felix. I just smiled the rest of the way and went straight to my room as Chloe kept chattering and asking countless questions about my date night. When I finally got to my room I closed my door before Chloe could come in and locked it so she couldn't just barge in.

I took a hot shower before going to bed and all I could think about while I was in the shower was the kiss. The feeling of Felix's arms around ,it made me feel safe it gave me comfort and that's something I haven't felt in a long time ever since Lila came into my life and turned it upside down and destroyed everything I once knew. Just before I could go to bed I texted Felix to see if he got home safe. 

When he replied

Felix: Yes, angel I got home fine. What about you did Chloe attack you for information about our date?

Marinette: Yes but I ignored her. She's definitely gonna try again in the morning

Felix: Maybe on our next date we can film it for her so she won't have to attack you for all the info.

Marinette: That's actually a good idea 

Felix: I am well known for my brilliant ideas and perfect schemes, my dear

Marinette: Of course you are😂now you'll be known for having a brilliant girlfriend like me😉

Felix: Oh really am I going to be envied by every guy in New York now?

Marinette: Probably 🤭

Felix: You are gonna keeping me on my toes all the time Dupen Cheng aren't you?

Marinette: Hey you the one who asked me to be your girlfriend remember. My life has been known for it many perks

Felix: Oh trust me love I know

Marinette: Love, that's a nice nick name

Felix: It suit's you

Marinette: I should think of a nick name for you to

Felix: Like what?

Marinette: I honestly don't know. How about star?

Felix: To shiny

Marinette: Feli ?

Felix: Never!

Marinette: Mon chou (( French for my sweet bun))

Felix: Nope

Marinette: Mon nounours ((French for teddy bear))

Felix: To furry

Marinette: Mon cheri ((French for my darling))

Felix: To sweet

Marinette: How about Mon Coeur. It suits you and me ((French for my heart))

Felix: Okay, I can agree with that

Marinette: Yes! 🤗😃😆

Felix: Okay,okay go get some rest now. I'll see you on Monday. Goodnight love

Marinette: Goodnight Mon Coeur😘

With those finally texts they both went to bed both smiles on their face as they thought of each other and how they fit so well together.