Chapter 39

No one's pov

Mariette: So much for having a drama free reunion

Chloe: Tell me about it but at least now we get a chance to tell wanna be ohh no scratch that unsuccessful reporter over their to go up In flames like her old ladyblog did.

Marinette turns around to come face to face with a red faced Lila and Ayla not to far behind her. Not even two minutes pass and words of lies probably made up by Lila are already being released into the atmosphere by Alya.

Marinette: Hello Lila haven't seen you in a while. How have you been..

She didn't get to finish her sentence because Alya butted in screeching out in a high note that made appear to be a virago.

Alya: How dare you acting all chumy with the men at this reunion which you shouldn't be at to try and make Lila's boyfriend jealous.

At this most of the crowd walked away from the chaos about to spill over. Probably because most of them still rember how much of a liar Lila was in high school and still is. Lila showed up in GGH magazine about Five years ago where she had an affair with a few men who where all married. She was the cause of four marriage failures.

Marinette: I am sorry Alya but I don't know what you are talking about. Who is Lila's boyfriend and these men I am talking to are all my friends and Alya keep your vioce down and false accusations to your self there are children here.

Alya: I don't care about these stupid kids hearing about what a slut you are ! You deserve to di...

Felix: watch your tongue miss Cesarie. You are speaking to my wife and I'll not allow such a tone to be turned on her for your fake...

Again Alya interrupts not bothering to hear Felix full threat..

Alya: Sleeping with a man and having children with him for riches. You really are a low life bitc...

Adrien : Stop rigth there Alya not another word or we will ruin you were you stand.

Nino steps in and says " You still running behind Lila and acting like a headless sheep aren't you. Do you actually think you Alya have any rigth to come near any of us and speak to Marinette in that tone. You already caused enough damage in high school don't stir up another castrophy here okay. Just walk away from the fight you will not win with lies. "

Alya was stunned looking at Nino in his neat and formal suit that made him look like an intimidating business man which gave women a fall to your knees feeling. Because Nino did really look like an engaging man even though he is a DJ he has real style.  

While Alya was to busy staring at Nino Lila came forward and spoke with her screechingly annoying high volume voice again saying again “Seriously Marinette that low of you, toying around with different men and using them figth your battles and here I thought you would of changed by now. Huhh, how wrong I was to think...”

She didn't get to finish because Allegra spoke up next “You're the real low rank slut here. Going around stealing other people's husband and breaking up good families, using people for money a fame and throwing them aside once done. Do you really think you can call Marinette low or pathetic because the only thing pathetic in this room is you miss Rossi and miss Cessarie stop drolling over my husband please. You broke his heart once already don't go pining over a taken man”

Felix speaks next as he puts his arms around Marinette waist. “Thank you Allegra couldn't of said it more better than that. Ohh also miss Rossi never speak to my wife like that ever again or I will not hesitate to set your life in a more distraught position than you already are in. My wife is more of a women than you'll ever be. I bet you have never worked a single day in your life before because all you do is what use other people have until theirs nothing left than you move onto another money bank victim of your choosing.”

“How dare you say that about me, you piece..” Lila doesn't get to finish her sentence because Adrien shuts her up with another warning.

“I wouldn't finish that sentence Lila or we will not hesitate on making your life more hell for you” Adrien says

“But Adrien I thought you and Lila were dating. How can you talk to her like that. I mean didn't you plan to propose to her today at this reunion with everyone here to witness it.”

“I assure you miss Cessarie I never intended to propose to anyone at this reunion today. Especially not Miss liar akhmm... Sorry I mean miss Rossi.” (everyone quitely chuckles at these few words just said) “ I have been married to this lovely lady in my arms right now for more than 10 years now and she blessed me with two beautiful daughter's that I get to call our children” with that being said Jenna and Valerie run up to their parents and embrace into a family hug.

Nino speaks next “ If you actually kept in touch with the real news and true stories on social media. You would have noticed that all of us have moved on started families and became successful in life. I mean Marinette the famous fashion designers “MDC” and the proud owner of worldwide fashion districts. She even moved on from how cruel you all treated her in high school with all Lila's lies and behaved as the mature one for everything and stood tall through all her the rhough patches life through her.”

While Nino spoke most of the room nodded in agreement and Alya took out her phone and searched their names only to find everything Nino just said was true and that everyone else moved in with their lives and are all happy. While she was still stuck in her little bubble with all of Lila's lies sinking her into nothing. Alya quickly apologized to everyone and left without another look towards Lila's direction even when called out to her.

With the drama finally bring over and Lila being put into her place for good. Everyone went in enjoying the rest of the reunion and Marinette staring into her loving husband green eyes saying “I love you..” and Felix response “ I know, I love you too” and they both share a sweet passionate kiss surrounded by their loved ones and happiness.