Race against--SNAILS?

Sans' pov
Dang it dang it dang it!!
Was all I thought as I ran out of my younger brothers house. I ran to my right (cause of the house placement in game)and headed to the library.
And of course the sign was spelled librarby, whoever spelt it must've been braindead at the moment.
And I saw frisk. My young adopted daughter (there's ur explanation) was looking impatient and tapping her foot.

Frisk' pov
2 minutes earlier
"*Sigh* Where is he?" I said to myself as I looked at my phone impatiently.

(Btw this is her wallpaper)

(I like Yandere Simulator ok?)

And then I noticed that I got a text from papyrus.
Papyrus;Hey! Sans is oversleeping.
Again.
Me;oh. Ok 😅
I then looked up from my phone to see a Flustered(did I spell it right?) Sans running towards me with his hoodie half way on.
"Bout time dad."
"Sorry! I over-"
"Slept?"I interrupted.
"......Papyrus texted you, didn't he."
"Mmhmm."
Sans turns his back to me and mumbles a few curse words then turns back to me.
"....so.......what do you wanna do after lunch?"he asked, breaking the silence.
"Oooooh! I know!"
"What?"
"Not telling!" I said as I put my hand to the side of my mouth"it's a surprise."I then whispered into his non-existent ears.
"Oh come on...."
We then went to grillbys and had a delicious lunch.
And after that I took him to:
The Napstablook family Snail farm.
Sans pov
'hmmmm....what could the surprise be?' I thought as she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the 'suprise.'
I was looking at the sky when frisk suddenly said:"close your eyes!"
"Really?"
She then gave me a don't even think about it look.
Knowing not to argue, I closed my eyes and she tugged at my hand more.
I was starting to wonder where the heck we were when I smelled Snail slime.
But then it donned on me.
Snails.
I immediately knew where we were and gave my self a mental slap in the face.
"You can open your eyes now."frisk said, butting in to my train of thought.
And I knew my Hypothesis was right.
Why.
W H Y.
oh I'll never know.
But then frisk saw my expression and said"d'oh come on! Me and you are going to bet on snails for a race!"
.......I went with it.
Heck, she is my daughter. Not biologicaly, but I still love her like she was. And I knew better than to make her upset.

(Time skip cause I'm a lazy being😼)

The snails had almost reached the finish line and me and frisk were cheering.
But that's when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye.
Chara.
The girl I thought I had a crush on.
The girl that was a psychopath.
The girl who had that laugh.
(A/n )the girl who is my user pic!
Sorry I had to.
Chara then walked up to us and said
"Well look who it is!"
A/nWARNING. THIS IS HILARIOUS.
Without thinking, I looked behind me,
And said.
"HOI WATTPAD READER!"
And fainted.

Tbc.....
UFU!(oof on Japanese)
That's a lotta words.
To be exact:
Over 500.
Well, tell me what you guys think!
That's all I have so far, and I know it's really stupid and dumb, so I'm expecting hate comments and stuff.
Also,
SHOUTOUT To
May the cat!
She's my bff!
Till next time!
Bai!
Author chan