hajime 1

it was his death in the neo world program that really made me realize just how much i really cared about him. that trial really destroyed me, though i never told anyone that. i wanted to ask him still why he chose to die in a way like that. i don't think i'd ever forget it.

       i really couldn't tell you why i was so mean to him in there though. i mean sure, he's just a little weird sometimes, that doesn't mean he deserved the way i treated him.

       i felt his fingers tighten around my wrist again.

"nagito," i whispered.

       he shifted around a little bit in his sleep and i lightly shook him.

"i'm tired hajime," he mumbled and turned away.

"it's probably late we should've been up by now."

       just as i finished my sentence, the door to my cottage suddenly slammed open, and kazuichi waltzed in.

"c'mon hajime we're all- did..did i interrupt something?" he asked.

       oh god he thinks we...

"n-no! i swear it's not what it looks like!"

"really? cause it looks like you guys were screwing."

       nagito's eyes lit up and he laughed, "wow kazuichi! you really think a guy like me doesn't have his virginity? i'm honored, really!"

       kazuichi made a face at him. "i take back what i said, i wouldn't want to lose my virginity to you either."

"ok,ok, you're gonna leave now, and i'm gonna get ready,"
i said, shooing kazuichi out of the room.

       i shut the door to my cottage and looked at nagito, who was still laying down. somehow, even though he had just woken up, he looked perfect.

"go get ready," i said.

       i arrived at the restaurant before nagito did. i sat down in one of the only empty seats, which happened to be next to gundham. i gave him an awkward smile, and he laughed at me.

"perhaps you should've woken up earlier. nevermind that though, you better hope my four dark devas of destruction don't attack you," he said.

"right gundham. i'll..keep my guard up."

       he seemed satisfied with that, because he didn't acknowledge me again. gundham was a bit..eccentric.. there was no good way to describe him.

       we had all grown tired of waiting for nagito, so we started eating. he had finally walked in after 15 minutes, wearing pretty much the same thing that he was wearing when he woke up. i saw him glance at me, before sitting down at the other end of the table. i felt like i should talk to him, but i continued my conversation with everyone else.

//don't mind me just making this look a little neater//