nagito 2

the beach huh? i hadn't been to the beach since..i don't know. it's been a while. i wondered if hajime would take ibuki up on her offer. i decided i wanted to go, just in case hajime did decide to go.

       when i showed up at the beach, only sonia, ibuki, and fuyuhiko were there.

"woah fuyuhiko, i wasn't expecting you to come," i said.

"shut up you bastard. i'm sure nobody was expecting you to come either."

"well," i smiled, "i'm sure you're right about that."

       i laid a towel down in the sun and napped until i was woken up by sand being thrown on my face.

"wake up," hajime said, "and get in the water!"

       i sat up and shook the sand out of my hair before following hajime into the ocean. i never saw him as the type to get excited about swimming.

       i waded into the water with him and grabbed his hand under the water. he quickly began looking around to make sure nobody saw. not that they could've anyway. the only thing i wished he would've noticed was nekomaru sneaking up behind him. he grabbed hajime and went to throw him when i instinctively tightened my grip on his hand and my arm jerked forward. i quickly let go of him and back away from both of them.

"hajime were you holding his hand or something? i thought you had standards," hiyoko teased.

"why would hajime ever want to hold hands with scum like me?" i saw hajime make a face at me. it was a genuine question.

       after that incident, hajime didn't talk to me for the rest of the beach day. that's okay i guess. there's only so long someone can stand being around me.

//these chapter twos have definitely not have just only been fillers//