Chapter 1

I look out the window. It's been years since (Y/N) disappeared after I broke her heart. I'm twenty-three now and I still haven't given up hope that I'll find her. I was stupid. Everyone's given up but I haven't. I'll find her. I'll find her if it's the last thing I do.

Leo comes in the cabin. "Any news? Leads?" I ask desperately. Leo sighs and shakes his head. He crosses his arms across my chest. I sigh and look down. I'm such an idiot. "Has anyone contacted Hermes?" I ask. "He says she already got to him and he's keeping her where-a-bouts a secret." he answers. "Iris?" I basicly plead. "(Y/N) got to her first. All Iris messages to her will fail." he informs. I slam my fist against the side of the bed. "We have nothing! Nothing! I messed up and now the girl I love is gone! And I'm never getting her back." I croak. I put my face in my hands. Leo hits my back. "Hey, we'll find her. You and me. Together. I came back to life AND found Calypso again didn't I?" Leo asks. I sigh and nod slowly.

We've all grown so much. All of the guys pretty much had some stuble goin' on. We didn't want them to grow and our, well, their girlfriends or wives or fianćes always said they scratched them but loved them anyway. Percy and Annabeth are together, no surprise there, and have a little girl Maybell. She has her father's eyes and nose but her mothers hair and wits. She also has her father's love for horses and water creatures along with water and is tan. She's also loyal. She's a daddy's girl. They're expecting soon though. They got married at twenty. They live in New Rome but visit here sometimes. They're twenty-four now and had Maybell when they were twenty-one so Maybell's three years old. They say the next one's going to be a boy and they can't decide between Percy Jr. and Wane. Percy hates Wane and Annabeth hates Percy Jr. It's complicated. Frank and Hazel have a child too and she's two. Frank and Hazel got married a month after Percy and Annabeth and had Hannah a year after Maybell. They're best friends. Jason and Piper are engaged and really happy together. Leo's working up the nerve to ask Calypso the big question.

"Everyone's given up hope but us. Percy and Annabeth gave up when they got married." I say. "Frank and Hazel gave up when they had Hannah." Leo adds. "Piper and Jason gave up when they got engaged." I say coldly. "And my girlfriend gave up last week." Leo says pitifully. "When are you gonna give up?" I ask. "Me? Why me? Why not you?" he questions. "Because I love her." I defend. "Well I know she'll only want to talk and see me so I won't EVER give up either." Leo chirps crossing his arms. I frown. He's right. She wouldn't talk to me. "Fine, whatever. I'm going to bed so get out." I growl and he puts up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. I'm out." he says. He walks out. I lie down on my black bunk. I start to drift off before I hear something. Water. I crack my eyelids a little. I see her. She's staring at me. "Oh Nico, I miss you. You're cute when you sleep. *sigh* I just wish you loved me for me and accepted me instead of thinking of me as a monster. I love you Nico, even if you can't hear me. I wish you could be here in Paris with me. Oh well." she says with a shrug. My heart aches to be with her. I long for her. (Y/N), I need you. "(Y/N)." I moan closing my eyes. "Oh Nico, maybe..." she thinks. "No, no. You made your decision, I made mine." she says and the water flow stops. I open my eyes and the tears quietly stream down my face. "(Y/N)" I croak before falling asleep.