Chapter 1

Rajveer was looking at Naina and when Brigadier asked who shot him. He never took her name. He could never take her name, he could never hurt her because the love he have for her can never die whatsoever she does.

His transfer orders have came and he decided to take them. He is not able to see the hate in the eyes of the girl who has his heart. And anyways his investigation now will take him to another part of the country.

He knows that Naina now can take care of herself. She will be more reckless if he will be here and even he will be more reckless. He can't afford to make mistakes at this stage when he knows his stakes are too high.

Naina have already contacted Abhimanyu Rai Chouhan, Rajveer's old friend. Rajveer didn't want to stay back to see him. He knows that even though they are friends on surface but there is always an undercurrent of jealousy from his side. He just don't want to deal with more complicated relationships right now.

When he was lost in those thoughts he received a call on his cell by Col. Chandra.

Rajveer: Yes, Sir.

Col. Chandra: leave now Captain. The vehicle is outside and Brigadier is informed. You have 30 mins to bid your good byes. But we can't afford more that time than that.

Rajveer: understood sir.

His luggage was already packed and loaded. And there is only one person he really want to see before leaving but he knows that she will never agree to see him again, so he left to see Dr. Shalini. His only friend in the academy.

Rajveer: Doc. May I come in.

Dr. Shalini: yes please Captain. Why so formal.

Rajveer: just came to say bye Doc. I am leaving KMA now.

Dr. Shalini: what? In this state? You are not fully healed Captain.

Rajveer: Han par ab yahan rukne ka koi matlab nai hai. Jis kam ke lie appointed tha vo ho gya. So time to move on.

Dr. Shalini: I will miss you Capt. I really found a friend in you.

Rajveer: we will always be friends Doc. And on that note can I ask you a favour?

Dr. Shalini: yahin na ki mai aapki Cadet. Ah. Singh ka dhyan rakhu?

Rajveer smiled sadly. Dr. Shalini smiled on his state but didn't asked anything. She can clearly see a huge fallout between them.

Dr. Shalini: I will surely try my best Capt.

Rajveer: thanks Doc. Aur kya aap ye letter use de denge? Abhi mai par may be in future, jab vo ise padhne ke lie ready ho tab?

Dr. Shalini took the letter. She knows that it doesn't contain any of his feelings but just a way to say goodbye to her.

Rajveer: take care Doc. I will be in touch with you. Please say good bye and all the best to all my students from my side. I will take your leave.

He left leaving Shalini puzzled with his sudden departure.

He went to the training ground sneakily and saw her one last time. She is concentrating on her shooting target and smiled after hitting the bull point. Her smile is Rajveer's greatest treasure and he wants to remember her last with this same image.