The Void (Short)

Once she open her eyes, she saw nothing but pitch black. Ruby see nothing but darkness.

She feel like she floating even though she stood on something solid like a floor but it dark, so she doesn't know if she stand on the floor or not.

Then, weird colours shine behind her back. She look back and saw a round white sphere floating above.

She curious what it is but confused on what is going on.

Then, the sphere form two pair of familiar eyes she known before. It the eyes of Kirby.

When she look at it, the sphere does look like Kirby but different.

What is it? She thought.

Then it suddenly spoke.

Ruby..?

She back away. How does it know her name.

Suddenly, she heard screeching around her and it very hurtful for her ears. She close her ears, trying to stop hearing those awful sound but that alone can't stop the screeching enter her ears.

"STOP! STOP IT! STOP IT!" she repeatedly that for 20 times.

Then, she woke up again and this time, she in her room.

She look around and notice team JNPR were there in their room with Kirby and Dee, sleeping together on chairs and near the wall.

Then, she also notice that her teammates too wake up from their unconsciousness.

She saw sweat on them and she sweating too.

She believed.. They also saw what is happening.

"What is that..." ask Weiss. "Why it remind me of.."

"Kirby?" said Blake.

"Yeah.. I wonder..." said Yang curiously.

Ruby didn't say anything. She stare at Kirby, who sleeping right now.

She had a feeling that there more than meets the eye...