Nightmare Of Nightmare

In the dark world, a world where there nothing but pitch black.

A certain someone were inside that world. Salem, Queen of Grimm were inside that world.

She panicking. This is weird. Why she panicking? Usually, she wasn't like this. First of all, how did she get here?

She start to run from that place to another but it useless. That world has nothing, no direction nor doors. It just empty.

She tried to use her power but she can't. This place didn't allow her to use her power here. This make her afraid even though she is Immortal.

"Help..." she cried.

Poyo.....

She heard a familiar sound which make her eyes widen. She turn around and see a little pink puffball, Kirby. But something different about our cute little pink puff.

Kirby eyes is like a void. Nothing but darkness.

Salem avoid making eye contact with that Kirby. She try to find a way to escape.

Suddenly, she got drag to the back. Something drag her her back. It Kirby, pulling her with.... Terrifying looking tentacles.

Salem scream for help but none were heard. Salem soon get tired and start resisting Kirby's grasp. Kirby open his mouth wide. There nothing inside but darkness.

Salem, who once faced Darkness, feel so afraid when she about to enter the void of Kirby.

She yelled. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

Salem sit straight up from her bed while gasping for air. She quickly look around and notice she in her own room.

Tyrian came in her room with Watts. "My lady, are you alright? We heard you screaming!" said Watts feeling worried about her.

"I'm... Alright... It just a nightmare." said Salem.

"A nightmare? My lady, this is the first time I heard you had a nightmare." said Tyrian to his master.

"Yeah, me too. That nightmare... Is like a sign." said Salem.

Salem look at the skies through her window and notice the stars aren't there.

"Something are about to happen." she said to her subordinates.