Worried

"WHERE IS HE?!" yell The Red leader while searching for her Pink son.

"KIRBY!" Yell Yang, Weiss and Blake.

The girls keep searching for him for 5 hours now yet they still can't find him.

Suddenly, a knock on the door can be heard. Ruby went to the door and open it, only to meet Ozpin with Kirby in his arms.

"I believe this is yours." he said.

"Poyo!"

"KIRBY!" everyone yell out when they found him. Ruby snatch Kirby away from Ozpin and start hugging him so hard.

"Where you going, Kirby? You gave me a heart attack you know." said Ruby while anime tears on her face.

"Glynda found him in your dorm. So she take him with her in the cafeteria." said Ozpin.

Suddenly, Glynda cried out. "Ozpin, please just one more hug for him!"

"Sorry Ms. Goodwitch, but little Kirby need some rest with his friends here." he said while pushing Glynda away. "Girls, no need to explain to me right now because I need Ms. Goodwitch to do the work she abandoned 5 hours ago!"

"I NEED SOME HUG FROM HIM! HE SO PRECIOUS!" she cried while being drag away by Ozpin.

"Bye-byyyyee....." said Kirby while waving to Glynda.

"Oh Kirby we were worried about you!" said Weiss as she snatch Kirby from Ruby and cause her to yell, Hey!, on Weiss. "Don't run away from me again, understand?"

"Hm! Poyo Poyo!" said Kirby in cute manner.

"Oh you're so cute!" said Weiss as she began to hug tightly.

Then, Yang snatch him away from her. "My turn!"

"HEY!"

"Hey, Kirby, wanna go out with Mommy~?" ask Yang while hugging Kirby to her breast.

Kirby nod. "Mmh! Mmh!"

"Stop it, Yang! He's suffocating!" Yell Ruby.

"Really? Doesn't look like it. Right, sweetie?" ask Yang while looking to Kirby who also disappeared from her arms. "What the—?! BLAKE!"

Blake in the corner of the room, hissing at them while hugging Kirby like he was some precious tools to her.

And so the girls start arguing for Kirby.

When will this situation to end?

Let life decide that.

To be continue...