Cute Chameleon

After discussing about Kirby staying in their dorm, they planned by letting Kirby stayed in their dorm without anyone know except them.

Ruby put Kirby inside a big bag which make it very suspicious. Ruby thought she will escape until Glynda appeared.

"Ms. Rose!" said Glynda.

"Ah! Umm... Yes, Ms. Goodwitch?" she ask while sweating.

"You been missing my class today! I wanna know the reason." said Glynda.

"Um..." Then, Ruby make some excuses like hunting and forget about class schedule. "And that all Hehe..."

"Hmm...."

Glynda doesn't feel good about her excuse. It feel like she hiding something. She look at Ruby's bag.

"And what in the bag?" ask Glynda.

Ruby tried to explain but she can't. "Oh uh this.. Um.."

"Let me see your bag." said Glynda.

"NO!"

"Why not?" she ask.

"Because there cookies! Yes, I like cookies alot! So I brought this bag to take more cookies!" said Ruby with a nervous smile.

Again doesn't feel right, Glynda use her semblance and take her bag.

"Let see..." said Glynda as she about to inspect her bag.

"No!" said Ruby. She doomed.

Glynda inspect and found it. "You say you brought cookies."

"Let me explain!"

"Why there a rock?" ask Glynda as she shown to Ruby a big rock.

Ruby dumbfound. "I.. I..."

Glynda thought maybe she had a rock fetish, so she don't question about it and put the rock in her bag. "Next time, don't miss my class."

Then, she walk away. Ruby take the bag and quickly look inside the bag. Why there a rock in her bag?

Suddenly, a pair of cute eyes open. Turn out, it Kirby.

"Kirby?! You can change form?!" she said in shock.

"Hm! Poyo!" said Kirby with a nod.

"Oh my gosh that so awesome! Can't wait to show them this." said Ruby as she closed her bag and run off to her dorm.