Untitled Part 5

'"No"

The word slip out of my mouth and when I realized how quickly I said it, I looked over to see the blue eyed boy look a bit offended. But it quickly vanished and was replaced by his usual cold stare.

"It's just a kiss" I listened as his deep voice talked, he looked at me up and down and gave me a smirk. I let out a small sigh but started to crawl towards him, while keeping my eyes locked on his. His eyes widened for a second but then he scowled slightly at me when I started to laugh. A small smile formed on his lips and when we were close enough, he leaned forward. 

My right hand went slowly up to his left cheek and when he were close to my lips I pushed his face away.

"You wish" I said and turned around to look at Peaches, while giving her a huge smile. I got up from my knees and walked out of the room, feeling all twelve pair of eyes watching me. 

I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen, feeling a bit thirsty again. I grabbed a new red cup, realizing I forgot the other one upstairs. I walked over to the sink and started to fill it up with some water, after about chugging about two cups I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and where about to let out a sigh and say "What now?", when my eyes landed on a pair of unfamiliar brown eyes. I quickly scanned the mysterious boy looking down at me, trying to decide if he looked familiar or not.

"Oh I'm sorry, do you want to use the sink?" I asked and was about to move away from the sink but he put his hands on the counter while trapping me inside. He was really close to my face, and I could smell the strong smell of alcohol coming from him. Great, he's drunk.

"Nah" He said while looking me up and down "I'm thirsty for something else" He said adding and gave me a wink. Oh okay gross. I shoved him slightly away with my left hand on his chest so that I could walk away, but he didn't budge. Probably a sign from God that I should hit the gym. 

"I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend" I said, giving him an apologetic look but he didn't seem to buy my oh so good lie. 

"Where darling? I don't see him" The boy said and raised an eyebrow at me, he then put one of his hands at my waist. 

"He's just getting me a drink in the kitchen" I said but mentally slapped myself because I was already holding a drink, plus I where already in the kitchen.

"You're holding a drink" He said and stepped a bit closer to me, now with a scowl on his face "Plus ... you're in the kitchen". 

Really? I didn't notice. 

I pushed him away a bit harder this time and I managed to walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I did now have my back towards the others in the room.

"Listen, he's over there" I said and nodded my head backwards towards the kitchen table with the drinks. There must of been at least one boy behind me in that crowd with people. 

The boy didn't seem to believe my lie as he tightened his grip around my wrist and pulled me even more closer to him. He was about to say something but his eyes trailed off to something behind me. I watched as his brown eyes widened and he loosened his grip on me. I turned around to see what he was looking at. 

"There you are" I said while giving the person in front of me a small smile, I could feel the other boy quickly let go of my wrist. "Oh and you brought me some brownies" I said and gave the blue eyed boy, holding a brownie in his hand, another smile. I took the brownie and turned around to face the other boy I didn't know who was. "Sorry pal" I said and gave him an apologetic smile "That's my boyfriend" I added and nodded my head backwards towards the blue eyed boy behind me.