Untitled Part 15

"What are you doing here?".

I jumped a bit but quickly dried away the rest of my tears with my hand before turning around.

"Why not?" I asked and watched as he walked towards me not breaking eye contact, oh how I missed those pretty blue eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked which made him quickly stop in his tracks.

"You forgot?" He asked and looked a bit confused at me.

"Mhm" I mumbled and nodded with my head. I saw his eyes flash with an emotion I couldn't tell what was because it quickly disappeared. To be honest I did kind of forget his name, and when I called him Ace to Medina and Kyle they just looked at me weirdly.

"Ace" He said blankly and I started to walk towards him.

"So Ace" I said dragging the "c" while giving him a small smile and stopping right in front of him "What are you doing here?".

"I could ask you the same" He said and looked down at me. He had a confused look on his face as he studied mine.

"You just did" I pointed out but he didn't answer. I watched as he still had a confused look on his face, it looked a bit sad but then it quickly changed in to that familiar frown of his. He didn't say anything but just looked at me like he was searching for something.

"You left" He said, but it sounded more like a question.

"I had work" I said and gave him a small smile. He was standing really close to me and towered over me, looking down at me with his icy blue eyes. "I didn't want to wake you up".

He didn't say anything but looked at me with a slight frown on his face, before it disappeared into a blank stare.

"Do you live close?" I asked.

"Why" He asked, still looking down at me with a blank stare. But he gave me small smile and I shoved him lightly in the shoulder.

"Because I'm hungry" I said and gave him a smile. I grabbed his arm and pulled him down the road with me. I looked up to my side to see him look a bit surprised before he stopped in his tracks and pulled his arm back towards him, grabbing my wrist and dragging me towards him, making me collide in to his chest..

"Other way" He said and looked down at me with a small smile. He turned around and started to walk down the other road, still holding my wrist and pulled me after him.

"Of course it is".

"What where you doing back there?" He asked again but looked straight ahead, letting go of my wrist. I walked up to him and were now walking beside him.

"I just needed to deliver off some papers" I said lying, thinking of a quick excuse. I looked up at him for a second to see him still looking straight ahead.

"What kind of papers?".

"I just delivered off some papers for a guy named Jason" I lied again, hoping he would believe me "He works for them".

"The bartender guy?" Ace asked and looked down at me this time and stopped in his tracks. 

"You know him?" I asked and looked up in to his blue eyes staring down at me. I realized how dumb my excuse sounded, but I did hope he kind of would believe it.

"Something like that" He answered "And his name is Jaden". I got a frown on my face and realized that my lie were already hopeless from the beginning off. 

He then narrowed his eyes at me "How do you know him?".

"Don't remember" I lied and shrugged my shoulders, breaking the eye contact. I know I don't really know Jaden at all, but he doesn't need to know that, and Jaden was the first thing I could think of. I looked around my surroundings and noticed his house at the very end of the street we where walking in. "Oh we're here" I said and started to speed walk towards his house, with him hot in my trails. 

"Question game" He said as I were about to put a spoon of ice cream in to my mouth.

We where sitting in the couch in the living room next to the kitchen. He were sitting at the far end of the right side of the couch while I where sitting almost beside him. I where sitting in a position so that my legs was on the couch, folded together in a pray sitting position,  and my back had no support from the couch because I were facing him. 

"Go ahead" I said and took the spoon in to my mouth. I handed him the ice cream tube of Oreo and he took it.

"How do you know Jaden?" He asked as he did not look at me, but put his spoon in to the tube of ice cream we were sharing. 

"We're dating. That's why you saw me at the bar last time we met" I said and he snapped his eyes to mine. They were wide and filled with surprises before it quickly vanished with a frown, but then his face went completely blank. I quickly started to laugh "I'm kidding" I said and reached for the ice cream tube he was holding.

"I figured" He said and looked at me with a smirk "Didn't exactly take you for a cheater, considering we kissed that day". I gave him a frown and took a spoonful of ice cream. 

"What about you?" I asked as I put the spoon full of ice cream in to my mouth. "Dating anyone?" I asked, more like mumbled because my mouth was stuffed.

"No" He said and looked at me blankly.

"Let me guess" I said and chewed my ice cream "You don't date huh?".

"No".

"Of course you don't" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"You?".

"Nope" I said popping the p "I'm good".

"What's your name?" He asked after a few seconds of him just staring at my face.

 I stopped chewing on my ice cream.

"Excuse me?" I said while sounding offended and shot him a glare "Wow".

"Your surname" He said with a blankly tone and looked at me like I was dumb.

"Oh right" I said and gave him a smile "Hill". At this he broke eye contact with me and reached for the ice cream pin I were holding. He nodded his head as a response and started to eat some ice cream.

"Your parents not home this time too?" I asked and looked around the living room. When I looked back at him I noticed he were already looking at me with a blank face.

"Working".

"What do they work as?" I asked.

"Stock marketing".

"Both?".

"No" He said and held the eye contact with me. I gave him a confused look but nodded with my head as a response when he got a small sad frown on his face, making me realize.