Untitled Part 13

nineteen days

"I can't believe you just left me there with Cedric" I half whispered half yelled as I walked behind Medina. We were walking inside of the school and towards her locker.

"Oh please" She said, turning her head around to look at me for a second "You didn't mind" She added and turned back around again. 

As we arrived to her locker she locked it open and took out some books before closing it and facing me.

"So?" She said dragging the "o" while raising one of her eyebrows at me, giving me a questioning look "How was it?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"The fuck you mean by how was it?" I asked and looked at her a bit angry "You could at least have told me he where coming, I looked like a homeless person" I pointed out, referring to my outfit I wore: a pair of black sweatpants and a grey hoodie. 

She gave me a smile and we started to walk, heading towards our class.

"I think you like him" She sang out, grinning at me. She looped her arm around mine and I gave her a glare.

"I don't, he's fine and all but-" I stopped myself and let out a sight "Never mind" I said and looked straight ahead.

"But?" Medina asked but I just shook my head.

"Nothing".

"No tell me" She said and stopped in her tracks, grabbing my arm to stop too. "But?" She said giving me a huge grin.

"What's up with that guy we met at that party?" I asked and Medina got a confused look on her face.

"Who? Name please? I don't have the memory of Einstein".

"Ace" I said slowly and hesitated as I looked at her with a worried face, scared if she was going to start something in the middle of the hall.

"Ace?" She asked and I looked at her and saw that she got a more confused look on her face.

"Yeah. Tall, blond" I said trying to describe him "Light blue ey-".

"Kassidy" Medina said interrupting me, her smile slowly fading "I've told you so many times to not talk to him". She was about to say something else but I interrupted him.

"He's just in this gang" I complained and looked around to see a few girls watching us, Medina noticed it too but she didn't seem to care. "What kind of gang?" I asked as I took in her face expression. 

"He's a dealer, okay" She said and the bell started to ring. I walked after her considering we had the same class together now. "It's nothing big, really. He just..." But she trailed off and slowed down her pace so that I could walk beside her. "He just deals and I rather have you not talk to a drug dealer".

"But Cedric's in that gang" I pointed out but it sounded more like a question "You're fine with him".

"It's different".

"Did you know Ace is a drug dealer?" I asked Peaches. We sat around a table in the furthest corner in the library.

"You brought me to the library to eat lunch just because you wanted to talk about a boy?" Peaches asked and looked around the room in disgust. "You know very well how much I hate books" She said and looked at me "And who's Ace?".

I sighed "You know who it is: tall, blond, blue eyes" I said, trying to describe him.

"You're literally describing half of the boys in our school" She said in a sassy tone and looked at me dumbly.