Description

In a world where people live, no not only people lives in this world but also creatures, creatures who's planning to take over the world. Demons... these creatures are called Demons.

Unlike other creatures that would find a shelter to hide from these demons are confident enough to spread through out Japan, Japan is the country who has a high percentage of demons that was at japan these demons are strong, that has a sharp nails and fangs that can surely help them devour humans easily.

But ofcourse humans can't let demons take over the world and as for that many. Academies were built throughout Japan and are doing the best that they can to teach the New Generation but the best and top Academy in Japan called-

Ansatsu Academy.

Where only a thousand enrolles were only 40% of enrollees are accepted throughout Japan as the 8% already described that only Skillful,Mindful,Experienced and are Willing Enrollees will be accepted, indeed that this school doesn't accept unexperienced teenagers that would like to enroll at the Academy.

But even with Academies built could they execute demons spreading throughout Japan, ofcourse throughout the whole world too. 

But it'll just make things worse if they let demons took over Japan. Japan that has a High Percentage of Demons attackings. And is possible to have a higher amount of Demons living throughout the world.

As for other Academies they're also competing with other sides. The Prime Minister recommended it and is willing to participate for the competition as how he explained why he recommended it is to build a formidable participants to participate  for the upcoming battles.

Other Academies were grouping their students that would be a suitable team, Letting their students compete at each other, Making their students try new things. aside from Ansatsu Academy there are also an outstanding Academies throughout Japan these Academies are called Chimuwaku Academy, Kiseki-tekina Academy and Owari Academy.

But Ansatsu Academy has different strategies every year they are changing their plans for the new students enrolling for Ansatsu Academy, they have different plans for every year. A plan that is suitable for the students. And as for the symbol they made for every students to understand more about the Academy they chose to enroll at.

The symbols are combined to make it more understandable every symbol has their own names to represent every symbol.