Ansatsu Academy - 01

'Train Whistle'

"Excuse me..."

"Excuse me?"

"Hm?"

"Do you mind? Everyone else is full." 

"Not at all." 

The blue haired short and slim with a downturned blue eyes guy sat across from me and he spoke.

"I'm Seth by the way... Seth Tomioka."

"...."

"ohh. Kiyotaka Ayanokoji." 

he looked up as if he was thinking a way to start a conversation.

"Hmm then."

then?

"Kiyotaka! have you ever lay a hand on a real bow,whip,shield...sword?"

"No."

"Me neither!" He stood up after he said that.

He is actually a loud guy. 

"You see, you see" He gestured something that i cant seem to understand. "I-I'm scared of this Academy you know..." After that he continued.

This time he came closer to me.

"That Academy is really scary, right right?!" He shouted. 

Ahhh so loud.

"Yeah, I understand but please calm down."

"Oh yeah." 

"Well this Academy is crazy right?! I'm favor of placing us into Houses but letting your students fight?!"

Houses?

With that the Train stopped.

as for that the doors opened.

and a lady were speaking through a megaphone.

'Enrollees we have arrived from Aincrad to Francia please take your belongings and follow me.'

                                     All of the passengers stepped outside and followed the lady.

As I was walking behind the crowd holding my suitcase. Seth catch up to me and spoke." Aincrad is a city but Francia was just also part of the Academy's land, can you believe that? everyone from this school must be really rich!" 

Well i can't really deny that this land was really large.

I wonder what the inside looks like. 

As we've been walking for 6 minutes.

The silent crowd following the lady earlier changed and i knew the reason for that. The view of Ansatsu Academy was finally expanding on our sight. "W-wow that's huge!!" Seth eyes were sparkling from excitement. Indeed it is such an spectacular sight.

-chatter-

-chatter-

And there it is the gate.