Wiss - 02

Before getting something to eat Seth talked to me and said. "What do you think are we gonna do next?"

"Well that's something i can't be sure of." I replied with a shrug. After that we ate the food that they served to us.

Professor Charlotte stood up and looked at the students and she walked up at the podium and spoke. "Alright it seems like all the students are done eating now. Prefects will lead their House to our Stadium and get ready for a battle."

"battle?!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practically everyone were stunned.

Is it really the right reaction to show?

This is something that should be expected.

They're really annoying me.

As far as I know Demons appeared hundred years ago.

Schools, alot of schools were built for us to train, to learn, to fight.

A famous organization of demons who was called Twelve Kizuki who were working under a certain demon that who was known as the first demon who was named Otaru Zibutsu , Twelve Kizuki were containing Twelve members just as how their Organization were named, they were also known as the strongest group of demons who were gaining more combatants all around Japan, making demons their soldiers for wars while they were hiding.

They will just take action if the population of demons are decreasing and when Zibutsu is telling them to do so, there were alot of demons who was also not in a good terms the two organizations that were working for Zibutsu were also not, proving each other who was a better organization and which was more useful for Zibutsu.

They were working under Zibutsu no matter what the circumstances are, I understand why they're doing it no matter what's the condition, Zibutsu was giving his blood for them to drink every time they drink his blood they are becoming more powerful, they're doing everything for Zibutsu's blood.

But for me they;re doing it to become more powerful than Zibutsu to surpass him, that's just how they are. they're all the same they're wicked, despicable creatures.

There were two organizations that was known working for Zibutsu, they are separated based on their strength, Twelve Kizuki was an Upper Moon that meant as an Upper Rank who was known as a stronger organization while the Lower Moon were called Waxing Moons

They were also the first organization that was found hundred years

They didn't know how and why they appeared.

But as for me.

They shouldn't have.

"Students.... dont make us regret what we have done." Professor Reno said showing an annoyance from the way he said that. The students were confused and shocked at the same time seeing Professor Reno showed that. 

"Alright, prefects please take your juniors to your dormitories and let them prepare and wear our uniform, and might also talk to them for the questions that were not answered and a word that will guide them for the upcoming battle."

Slytherin's prefect stood up and called for them and make their way out the Great Hall, and as for that the other House Prefects also stood up including our Prefect who introduced his self to us earlier who was named Komobe Mutsuki.